Chapter 10

Claras POV:

I woke up with a big smile on my face. Last night was amazing. I can't believe Niall did all that for me.. The date was amazing.. I looked on my bedside table where I've out the rose in a little vase. I took out the rose and smelled on it. It stil smelled that good it did yesterday. I put the rose back and took my phone. I had got a text from Niall.

___________________

From: Nialler <3

Good morning my princess! I'm on rehersals

right now but I'll be of in about one hour!

Call me when you woke up! Xx Nialler

___________________

I looked when he had sent it and it was 55 minutes ago. I jumped out of bed and got dressed. I took my wallet and ran downstairs.

"Anna, I'm going to Niall's! Is it okay?" I asked and smiled.

"Do that! Have fun!" She said and drinked her tea.

I ran out and headed to Nandos.

I walked out of Nandos and then a girl walked up to me.

"OMG YOU'RE CLARA! Can I take a picture!?" A little girl said and smiled so you could see her braces.

"Me? Uhm.. Sure!" I said and took a picture with her.

"Thank you!!" She said and ran away to her mom. Aw.. She was cute.. I had took photos with fans before. But never alone. Just when I was with Niall. I love the fans, and I love being one. All the girls that asked me about a picture is so adorable.

I've got some tweeted that says 'Back of, Niall's mine' and 'Niall don't love you' and that stuff. But to be honest.. I don't care.. Ofcourse some tweets can really make you wonder why? Why are they writing these things to me? What have I done to them? But I'm in that fandom so I know how they feel seeing your celeberty crush with a girl. You think that you'll never have a chance on that boy and they'll never like you back.

I was outside Nialls flat and looked on the watch. He was supposed to quit 20 minutes ago. I knocked on the door and Niall opened with a big smile. I hide the Nandos bag behind me.

"Hi my prince!" I said and kissed him on the cheek.

"Hello my princess!" He said smiled.

"I'm starving.. You wanna go eat or something..?" He said and hold his arms around his stomach.

"Actually.." I showed the bag and he lightened up. It looked like he just had found gold.

He took the bag and out it on the table. He walked to me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Seriusly.. Where have you been all my life?!" He said and I giggled. He starred me in the eyes and leaned in for a kiss. He kissed me softly on the lips and deepend the kiss.

He broke the kiss and we sat down by his table and eated. After eating we went to Louis flat where everybody was except for Hannah and Harry.

"Where's Hannah and Harry?" I asked and sat down by Louis sofa.

"They're on their way! They stopped by eating!" Eleanor said and smiled.

Hannahs POV:

Harry picked me up at my house and then we stopped by a resturant and eated breakfast. When we came out of the resturant it was alot of fans outside. Someone must have tweeted that we were there. We sat down in his car and Harry called Paul.