Chapter 4

I scrolled through my twitter and then I got a text from Sarah. 

Sarah: Meet us outside Belles house, she needs us. 

What? She needs us..? What have happend..? I answered I was on my way so I took my jeans jacket and my bike and went to Belles house. When I arrived to Belles house Sarah and Hannah waited outside. I jumped of my bike and walked towards them. 

"What have happend..?" I looked at them both with a questionmark on my face.

"You have'nt checked facebook or twitter..?" I looked on Twitter this morning but I had'nt seen something? Then I checked facebook and Belle had changed her status to "single" . Belle had a boyfriend named Josh. She did really love him.. And he seemed to like her to.. 

"Ohno..." I whispered to myself. "Why...? What happend between them..?" 

"He cheated on her.." Sarah looked at me. Josh cheated...?! I'm gonna kill that guy..

"That jerk!!" I bursted out.. I do really want to strangle him...I did really think he loved her..

"I know.. Come, let's go cheer her up!" Hannah said. We knocked on the door and Belles mom opened the door.

"Hi! Can we see Belle? We heard she's having a hard time now.." Hannah smilled and she let us in. We walked up the stairs and when we got to Belles room we first knocked but no one answered so we opened the door and saw Belle with a blanket swept around her. Her eyes was red from tears and her hair was messy. 

"Belle..? How you doing..?" I whispered but I allredy now what she was going to answer..

"Sad, mad, feeling stupid dating that jerk." Belle sounded mad and if it was me I would to..I wanna get her on mood but how... Then I got a idea!

"Well Belle! We're here to get you in a good mood and I have the perfect idea!" I sounded so happy I could be and Belle just gave me a look like I was annoying but I did'nt care. 

"Okay you're gonna drop your chin know what I'm just gonna say it! One Direction promised me I got to hang out with them some day and someday is today! So get dressed and forget about that piece of shit. What do you think?" Everbody just starred at me and gasped. After a while explaining what had happend yesterday we helped Belle getting dressed. While she was changing I calld Niall and he answered after one tone.

The call: 

Niall: Clara! What's up?

Clara: Hi Niall! So.. I totally understand if you'll say no but... Do you and the boys wanna hang out with me and my friends..?

Niall: YES! I mean.. It sounds fun.. Anything for you!

Clara: Aw that's so nice! And Niall.. I'll keep that in mind! Well, see you in the park? We can deside what to do then! 

Niall: Haha! Sounds good! See you in 15?

Clara: Yeah sure! See you then! 

Niall: Bye Clara! 

......

I hung up the phone and smilled. Niall is such a good friend.. It felt like I knew him since forever, I met him 2 times before and he feels like that boy you have known forever. 

When Belle was done changing we walked towards the park and waited for the boys.

Then we saw five boys walking towards us in a shadow from a tree.

"Omg is it them?!" Hannah whispered to me and you could tell she was exited. They come from the shadow.

"Yes, it's them" I smiled and then we met. 

"Hi Clara!" Louis smiled and gave me alittle hug. "

"Hi boys! Let me introduce my friends! This is Hannah, Belle and Sarah!" I inroduced my friends and it looked like Harry checked out Hannah.. I giggled alittle and they just looked wierd on me. 

"Okay, so what's the plans for today?" Liam pointed out and we started wondering. 

"Well.. Something not to crowded if it's okay?" Harry added. 

"I know a amusement park outisde the city..? It's not usally that many people there and we can take my car so you don't get followed or something?" Sarah smiled and the boys seemed to like it so we headed to the amusement park and we did'nt got followed or anything. We went on diffrent rides and we had so much fun. Belle had alot of fun, she seemed to forgot about Josh til...

"Ohno.." I whispered to myself but Niall heard me.

"What?" Niall looked at me and I looked at Belle. The smile on Belles face disapeared.

Belles POV: Me and the others had alot of fun on the amusement park til I saw my ex Josh with the girl he cheated on me with.. The smile on my face disapeared and my eyes turned into hate. 

"What's wrong Belle..?" Liam looked at me with his beautiful eyes of his. 

"Uhm.. That guy over there is my ex  and we broke up last night because he cheated on me with that girl he is with.." I explained to him and one tear rolled down my cheek 

"Whata jerk.. I've been trough this one time before too.. But a jerk like him dose'nt deserve a beatiful girl like you!" Liam dried away my tear on my cheek and smiled. Liam is so nice and carrying.. He do really knows how to treat a girl..

"But I don't wanna show him I'm weak.. That I'm over that idiot.." I looked down to the ground. Liam hold up my head and then he whispered. 

"Maybe this gonna show him.." He leaned in and kissed me. First I got shocked but then I smiled and kissed him back. Wow.. Did I really kiss Liam Payne..? We broke the kiss and then I saw Josh starring at us.. But I did'nt care.. I'm over him.. I think I falld for someone else.. 

The others looked at us with their chin down the ground. I blushed and smiled.

Nialls POV: I got really shocked when I saw Liam and Belle kissing. They just met and they allready kissing..? What if I done that with Clara..But I'm to affraid.. After a short silence we moved on and went on a few more rides. We took some pictures in a photo both and I sat next to Clara. Then the others leaved me and Clara alone so it just was us on the picture. We walked out from the booth and looked on the picture. I took the one with me and Clara on and put it in my wallet. Clara had one too and she put in between her phone and her case so she did'nt lost it. This was one of the funniest day in my life.. This summer is going to be diffrent..