Chapter Four

I started getting ready around 5:30 p.m. it's currently 6 p.m. and i still have no clue what to wear to Zayn's party.

My phone starts vibrating on top of my dresser, I pick it up and see a text from an unknown number.

From ###-###-####:

Wear something sexy :) x -Harry

I smiled at the text and put my phone back down. Searching through my shirts, i decided to wear a black and white poke-a-dot button down shirt and some black skinny jeans.

I skipped on my white Converse and my leather jacket and waited for Harry to knock.

I unlocked my phone, saved his phone number and sent him a text:

I'm ready when you are :p

Suddenly strange thoughts flooded my mind.

What's this party going to be like?

What's Zayn like?

Will I be safe?

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock.

Harry.

I jumped up off the couch and ran to the door, opening it slowly to reveal a smiling Harry leaning against the door frame. He wears a white t-shirt clinging to his torso, denim skinny jeans, white Converse, and a black beanie covering his curly locks.

"You ready?" he asks in a raspy voice, making chills run down my fragile spine.

"Uh.. Ye-yeah" I stutter as I follow closely behind Harry to his car.

"Uh, Harry?" I question

"Yeah?" He turns around

"Where is Zayn's house?"

He smiles slightly "Bradford, about an hour and twenty minutes from here."

"But, It's a school night.." I mumble.

"Didn't the teachers tell you.. We have no school tomorrow." He confirms as his green orbs concentrate on my brown ones.

"Okay, who's gonna be there? I didn't wanna feel like I don't belong there" I ask, a little relieved about not having school the next day.

"Ermm.. Zayn obviously.. Liam.. Louis.. Niall and maybe a couple others" he replies in a strong British accent.

Oh goody.. I'm stuck with Harry's friends for the rest of the night. There's something about them that scares me, I can't exactly put my finger on it yet. They just scream 'Trouble'.

"Hop in" Harry smiles as he opens the car door for me.

I jump in and buckle my seatbelt as Harry climbs in the driver's side.

"Get comfortable. We'll be in the car for a while" he smiles as he starts the car.

Just as Harry pulls out of his driveway, his phone rings.

"Yo" he answers. Who answers a phone with Yo? Must be a close mate.

"Yo Haz! Where are you? We're all waiting." The voice on the phone asks.

"I'm on my way now. Leah's with me. I'll be there about 8." he tells them as we slowly drive down the street.

Alright, see you soon" the person says as Harry ends the call.

"Why are you so quiet? You seem nervous." He laughs, keeping his eyes on the road.

"I am" I confirm softly, in a voice barely audible.

"Don't be nervous. Zayn's a cool dude." He says as he slides his hand onto my leg, rubbing circles.