Chapter Twenty One

Louis' POV

I wake up at the crack of dawn and realize I'm not at my house.

How did I end up at Liam's house last night?

I must have fallen asleep on the ride home.

I slide myself off of the couch I was laying on.

I sit on very edge, rubbing my eyes trying to adjust my vision to see who was lying to the couch across from the one I'm seated on.

I blink the sleep crusties away and discover that Niall is also here.

So where's Liam?

I jump off the couch in search of my phone. I must have left it in Liam's car.

Where could he possibly keep his keys?

I creep into the kitchen and find his car keys carelessly tossed on the counter.

I grab them quickly so they won't make much of a noise and tiptoe out of the house, to Liam's driveway.

I unlock the car door and find my phone in the backseat. I swiftly grab it and slam the door shut, causing the alarm to sound.

Good going Lou.

I mentally curse, trying to turn the alarm off.

It's too late, Liam leaps through the front door and approaches me.

"What are you doing Louis?" He drops an eyebrow before snatching the keys from me, immediately turning the alarm off.

"Oh, uh sorry, I was looking for my phone.." I chuckle nervously.

"Do you two realize what time it is?" I hear Niall's raspy morning voice traveling toward us.

"Yeah Nialler, I know. Sorry, but smart ass over here just couldn't wait to get his phone." Liam rolls his eyes at me.

"We might as well go get some food or something since we're all awake now." Niall suggests.

He just practically opened his eyes. He didn't even give himself a chance to fully wake up and he's already thinking about food.

"Yeah, and we'll stop by Harry's house on the way back." Liam confirms, running his fingers through his messy quiff.

"I believe you should be thanking me.... You know, for waking everyone up... to uh, get breakfast.." I smile proudly.

"Ahh, shut up and get in the car.." Liam smirks, opening the driver's side door.

Niall takes the passenger seat and I get the whole back row to myself.

"Where shall we go boys?" I ask.

"Nando's." Niall demands.

"McDonald's." Liam argues.

Why did I even ask?

"Liam, we are going to Nando's." Niall confirms.

"No Niall, we're going to McDonald's. If you're forgetting, I'm the one who's driving." Liam smirks.

"I'm driving." I interrupt, climbing into the front seat, forcing Liam to take the back.

"We're going to my mum's. She makes a mean omelette." I smile, turning the key in the ignition.

I hear Niall and Liam groan when I tell them we're going to my mom's. I just wanted to solve the problem, it's too early for all that.

"It's gonna be a long drive boys." I smile as we pull out of the driveway.