Chapter Twenty Eight

(A/N: hi guys, so a friend of mine mentioned to me that it's a little too much to have 27 chapters for just one week of a fanfic. I haven't realized that's how it was, so if you thought the same, I apologize, I would fix it but I just wrote so much in each chapter :) -Katie .xx)

"Leah, wake up." I hear as the car comes to a stop.

I open my eyes and realize that we're in my driveway and everyone has been dropped off at their houses.

Harry turns around in his seat and notices that I'm awake.

"Hello beautiful." He smiles.

I let out a tired moan and smile.

"What time is it?" I ask.

"About 9ish." Harry answers, taking his key out of the ignition.

I sit up straight and stretch, releasing all tension from my muscles.

"Let's get you inside." Harry suggests.

I open the back door and almost immediately, drops of water land on top of my head.

Harry notices too, and soon takes off his hoodie, throwing it over me.

We quickly walk to my front door to be greeted by my mom.

"Hey hun." She smiles.

"Hey." I smile back.

"Hey Mrs. Green." Harry smiles also.

"Hey Harry. You don't have to call me that you know." She giggles.

Harry shrugs and the three of us go to the living room to relax for a bit.

"Anyone hungry?" My mom asks.

"I'm okay, we ate at Zayn's house." I answer, testing my head on Harry's shoulder.

"Zayn? Have I met him?" She questions, a bit of concern failing to hide itself in her soft voice.

"He's one of my friends, he's a good guy." Harry assures her.

She nods, showing a half smile before heading if into the kitchen.

"Tired still?" Harry mutters, noticing my droopy eyes.

"Hmm.." I groan, nuzzling my face in the crook of his neck.

"Would you like me to stay the night with you?" He whispers, pulling me into his arms.

"No, it's okay. I'll just meet you in the morning for school." I tell him, flashing him a quick smile.

He nods, understanding my reasoning.

"I'll let you sleep then." He smiles, rising from his seat on the couch.

"Goodnight Mrs. Green!" Harry shouts to the kitchen.

"Goodnight sweetheart! Please stop calling me that!" She giggles.

Harry gets up and heads for the door, I follow.

"Goodnight babe." He smiles before leaning down, giving me a goodnight kiss.

"Night." I mumble, watching him walk through our grass, into his driveway.

I slowly close the door and head upstairs to ready myself for school in the morning.

Harry's POV

I slowly unlock the front door, unsure if my mom is asleep yet. When I walk inside, I notice that the kitchen light is on.

"Hey hun." My mom's soft, tired voice sounds from the next room.

I follow the voice and end up in the kitchen.