Chapter Fifteen

We pull into the driveway to be greeted by Jim and Liam.

"Hey babe!" Jim calls to Stephanie before she jumps into his arms.

Harry gathers her bag from the back of the car as Jim helps bring them inside.

"Hey Harry?" Jim starts

"Hmm.." Harry responds. You can clearly tell that he doesn't want to talk to him.

"I really appreciate that you picked up my girl, thanks man." Jim smiles his creep-like smile before pulling Harry into an unexpected bro hug.

"What the hell was that all about?" Liam mutters as we both watch in disbelief.

The boys come back inside and we all gather in the small living room.

"Shall we turn on a film now?" Louis asks anxiously.

"Not yet Lou, We never had a chance to discuss sleeping arrangements. Now is the perfect time since everyone is just about here." Harry tells us, standing in the middle of the now silent room.

"Okay so, we have two bedrooms and the couches.." Harry starts.

"Erm, there are 10 of us.." Andy mentally counts.

"I realize that." Harry chuckles.

"Well there is an extra bed in my room, quite small.." Louis informs us.

"Ok so Nialler and Zayn can stay with Louis." Harry confirms.

"Liam you can stay in mine and Leah's room. Stephanie, Jim, Josh and Andy, you guys can sleep out here on the couches." Harry finishes, satisfied with the sleeping arrangements.

"Ok we get it. Can we watch a movie now?" Louis asks impatiently.

"Yes Louis, can watch a movie now." Harry rolls his eyes.

"Okay lads! Now by a show of hands, who wants to watch... Erm, 21 Jump Street?!"Louis shouts excitedly.

"Wow, don't all raise your hand at once.. So, who wants to a scary movie.. Like Insidious?" Louis glares.

"Yeah! That's a great movie!" Niall shouts from the kitchen.

Insidious? Really? Thanks Nialler.

Insidious scared me half to death, now I have no choice but to watch it.

Louis puts the DVD into the DVD player and skips to the main screen.

I cringe as the first of the credits flash on the TV.

Harry and I are seated on the couch along with Liam, and now Louis.

I cuddle up next to him, hiding my face under his arm when I know there's about to be a spooky part.

I feel Harry start to move around and I look up at him.

"You okay there?" I whisper, chuckling.

"Um yeah. I have to pee though." Harry confirms, jumping off the couch and running to the bathroom.

Oh God! Now what do I do when a scary part shows.

"Liam! Hide me!" I cry, stuffing my face behind Liam's back.

"Leah. Calm down. This movie isn't even scary.." Liam started before jumping practically 10 feet in the air, with fear written all over his pale face.

"What isn't scary?" I smirk as Liam and I wrap our arms around each other followed by Louis and Harry, who has returned.

"Pussies.." I hear Niall mutter from the other side of the room.

The movie is currently at the part where the red/black monster person thing is behind the guy's head.