nine;

third perspective;

Everyone watched as Antonio got carried by a jaguar across his cool new jungle room, (Y/N) has been to every room of the Madrigals, except for Abuela's but she had to admit—Antonio has the biggest room of all.

Everyone gasped as Antonio fall down on a hammock but immediately bounced back up before sliding down the water slide and with the help of a snake—Antonio held onto the snake's body and swung back towards the jaguar, Camilo snapped his fingers in awe as everyone smile.

"Woohoo!!"

Everyone cheered, Pepa and Felix walked towards Antonio as he slide off of the jaguar before his face was smothered with his mother's kisses. Abuela went towards Antonio and held his face.

"I knew you could do it, A gift just as special as you"

Abuela gasped and stood up, calling everyone in the family for a picture.

"We need a picture! Everyone come, come, come, come, come! It's a great night, it's a perfect night!"

Everyone in the family Madrigal went in front to take a picture, (Y/N) stood to the side with her parents to let everyone celebrate.

"LA FAMILIA MADRIGAL"

Asoon as the picture was taken, (Y/N) noticed that someone was missing.

"Mirabel?"

(Y/N) gasped and looked around the room, she was panicking! where on earth could that woman be?!

"you okay, mi amor?"

(M/N) asked, looking at (Y/N) with a worried look. (Y/N) only gave a nervous smile and a small nod before running around the room to find Mirabel.

Camilo walked towards (Y/N) with a proud smile, only to furrow his eyebrows in confusion at the sight of his panicked hermosa.

"(Y-Y/N), what's wrong mi hermosa?"

(Y/N) ignored him and turned around to look for the curly haired woman, Camilo leaned towards (Y/N) so that he could see what was bothering the poor girl.

"Mirabel, w-where is she?"

(Y/N) asked, she figured that she clearly wasn't in the room so she looked at Camilo for answers.

"Mirabel? I thought she was with us for the picture!"

Camilo said, sounding also confused and eyed the room. (Y/N) was worried for her little-sister-figure so she pursed her lips and ran out of the room.

"I'll go find Mirabel, have fun in the meantime!"

BOOM! PEW!!

The fireworks began.

Camilo was about to run after her but he figured that he should help by keeping an eye for Mirabel in case she was in the room somewhere. Camilo was worried for Mirabel, Where could she be?!

Outside Antonio's room was empty, everyone was inside Antonio's room. (Y/N) looked around for a minute only to see Mirabel standing in front of the stairs.

(Y/N) felt at ease as soon as she saw the Madrigal but also confused, why was she here all alone?

"Mirabel?"

(Y/N) called, Mirabel looked at (Y/N) making her eyes widen. Mirabel wiped her face and smiled, (Y/N) walked down the stairs towards her friend.

"what's wrong, Mirabel?"

(Y/N) asked, putting a hand on Mirabel's shoulder. Mirabel was about to cry when they heard a something breaking.

Both girls looked around and saw Casita's roof tile had fallen, Mirabel carefully walked towards the broken tile and grabbed it.

"Mirabel be—"

Mirabel hissed before (Y/N) could warn her, the (H/C) haired girl panicked and ran towards the girl who had cut her palm.

"Mirabel! are you—..."

Both the girls stopped and turned to look at the ground shaking.

"Casita?"

Mirabel whispered and examined the floor only for it to crack making both girls gasp. The cracks continue towards the back of the sound; towards the other set in of stairs inside Casita where Mirabel's Abuelo's painting was hung.

The two looked at each other and followed the cracks—not saying one word. They gasped as soon as they saw the cracks expanding on the walls.

Mirabel and (Y/N) ran up the stairs and saw the cracks expand towards each and every door making the glowing doors flicker its lights.

Both girls didn't know what to do and watched the cracks reached the candle, the candle's flame flickered and as the candle's flame belittle so did the glowing doors.

"Mirabel, we have to get Abuela!"

(Y/N) shouted at the terrified girl, Mirabel looked at her and nodded as the both of them ran back inside Antonio's door.