thirteen;

third perspective;

"Family and (L/N)'s"

Abuela started, walking over to her seat as she stir her drink.

"We're all thankful for Antonio's wonderful new—"

Abuela was about to sit down when something squeaked making Abuela stand back up in a matter of seconds.

"gift?"

Abuela said, looking at all the Animals Antonio brought to the table.

"I told them to warm up your seat"

Antonio said cheerfully making (Y/N) and Camilo snicker only to earn a stern glare from the elders.

"thank you, Toñito! I'm sure today we'll find a way to put your blessings to good use"

Abuela said, shooing the animals from her seat. Camilo was about to say something same goes for Abuela.

(Y/N) wants to listen to Abuela in case Abuela signs (Y/N) some chores so she playfully shoved an arepa in Camilo's mouth making him munch on the food.

(Y/N) gave a smug look only to receive the same treatment but instead of an arepa—it was Pan De Bono.

Instead of glaring at Camilo, Everyone turned to the loud gasp.

"YOU DO—"

Mirabel shouted, pointing at Luisa alerting everyone on the table.

"Mirabel, if you can't pay attention—I will help you"

"Oh—actually I—"

"Casita"

Abuela ordered, Mirabel's seat suddenly moved closer to Abuela while Pepa and Felix moved closer to Luisa.

"As I was saying"

Abuela started again, looking at Mirabel. (Y/N) looked at Mirabel, wondering why she wanted to talk to Luisa so bad. (Y/N) could she Mirabel looking at Luisa which made Luisa uncomfortably shift on her seat.

"we should never take our miracle for granted so today we will work twice as hard—"

Mirabel hummed and was about to moved towards Luisa.

"I will help Luisa!"

Abuela glared at the 'optimistic' girl but held her emotions in.

"stop"

Casita stopped Mirabel from moving and pushed her closer to the table making it hard for her to move.

"First, an announcement"

Abuela stood up and walked over to Dolores and Isabela.

"I've spoken to The Guzman's about Mariano's proposal to Isabela"

Abuela happily placed her hand on Isabela's chin who smiled but it was more forced while Dolores showed no interest in the announcement what-so-ever.

"Dolores, do we have a date?"

Abuela asked, looking at Dolores who perked her head up to listen carefully.

"Tonight, he wants five babies"

Dolores said, glancing over to Isabela who grew hot pink flowers on her head. (Y/N) also heard this making her face heat up before drinking the orange juice (F/N) passed.

"wonderful, such a fine young man with our perfect Isabela will bring a new generation with magical blessings and makes both our families stronger!"

Abuela said, picking out the white flower from Isabela's hair before walking away. Camilo smirked and shapeshifted to Mariano and made kissy-kissy face to Isabela who threw flowers at Camilo's face making him shift back to his original self as he spit out some flowers that got into his mouth.

"no shapeshifting at the table"

(Y/N) whispered, Camilo sighed and continued eating.

"(M/N), (F/N) May I ask? do you mind If I let (Y/N) stay for dinner to help get ready with The Guzman's? I'm sure this time she will be more careful"

Abuela asked, looking sweetly at the (L/N) couples.

"Oh, that would be a great idea—"

(M/N) was cut off by (F/N) making the woman glare at her husband.

"unless (Y/N) does mind?"

(F/N) asked, looking at his wife only for her to get the message. The two at their only daughter for her consent. (Y/N) looked at Abuela who seemed to have a forced look on her face making (Y/N) nod so that she won't disappoint her parents and Abuela.

"uh-huh, sure! no problem!"

(Y/N) smiled, Abuela lets out a sigh and nodded. Camilo smirked and elbowed (Y/N) gently making the girl roll her eyes.

For Camilo, it was another way to hang out but for (Y/N)—she could not mess this up.
A proposal is a serious thing so she'd have to do her best and not ruin it.

"Gracias, Familia (L/N)"

Abuela thanked (M/N), (F/N), and (Y/N) before turning around as everyone eat.

"Okay, our community is counting on us! La Familia Madrigal!"

"LA FAMILIA MADRIGAL"