seventeen;

third perspective;

Everyone began to eat except for Dolores and Mirabel.

Camilo handed (Y/N) one of his favorite food making (Y/N) chuckle at the generous boy. They both talked for a while, passing each other foods here and there.

(Y/N) turned her head to grab some food but was stopped by Mariano's arm blocking her view.

"Avocado"

(this man sounds high asf)

Mirabel quickly grabbed the bowl and looked at Dolores, (Y/N) followed Mirabel gaze and saw Dolores whispered something to Camilo.

The siblings gasped and quickly sat back up straight, Camilo gasped and choked on his food and shapeshifted to Mirabel, Bruno, then to himself but blob version.

Mariano's mama and Abuela noticed this but quickly averted their gaze as Abuela poured a drink. (Y/N) gasped and quickly gave an awkward smile, she doesn't think she'll survive tonight.

"Camilo, fix your face"

Tio Felix whispered, Camilo gave his head a small shake and successfully turned back.
(Y/N) realized what Camilo's shapeshifting means which made her shook her head to the boy but Camilo doesn't seem to understand and continued to whisper to his father.

(Y/N) mentally facepalmed as the rumor spread on the other side of the table, Felix spits out the water he was drinking making everyone look at him in shock.

Camilo gave a nervous smile and tapped his fingers on the table, (Y/N) glared at Camilo who looked down at his food.

"Mirabel, the cream please"

Abuela asked, Agustin grabbed the cream before handing it to (Y/N).

As soon as Pepa heard this, a cloud appeared above her head.

"Pepa, the cloud!"

Pepa ran her hands on her braids and whispered 'clear skies' over and over again, (Y/N) had a bad feeling about this.

"Mirabel?"

The table bumped and Mirabel arose from underneath and looked at Mariano.

"everything okay?"

Mariano asked, (Y/N) smiled at Mariano who seemed to notice Mirabel's tension, Agustin gave a nervous laugh and gently grabbed Mirabel's hand.

"Everything's great, she's just excited for you to propose! which you should do—"

Agustin answered, gently patting Mirabel's hand while Mirabel gave a forced smile.

"Yes!"

Mirabel cut in, Abuela furrowed her eyebrows in confusion but stayed quiet.

"As fast as you can!"

(Y/N) was so confused, she fiddled with her ruana and looked around.

"uh...I was actually gonna—"

"You were actually gonna, great!"

Mirabel said and turned her sister's chair in front of Mariano before dusting her sister's dress making Isabela glare at her sister's hands running on her shoulders.

"W-Well—uh, well since everyone here has a talent, my Mariano wanted to begin with a song!"

(Y/N)'s eyes widen at the sight of Luisa crying, Camilo stared at (Y/N) with a worried look, he wanted to hold her tight but he knows that now is not a right time.

"Luisa, could you bring up the Piano!"

Mariano's mama said, Luisa hesitantly agreed and ran off crying.

"o-okay"

Mirabel laughed and quickly standing up before rushing towards Mariano.

"uh, it's actually a family tradition to sing after ehe"

Mirabel pushed Mariano out of the chair which made him kneel in front of Isabela, (Y/N) eyed Mirabel making Mirabel look at the ground underneath her.

(Y/N) looked at the ground and saw there were cracks, she gasped and heard cracks again—Mirabel and (Y/N) noticed the cracks expanding on the floor.

Quickly, the two jumped on the floor simultaneously making their heads bump into each other. The teens groaned but quickly smile at everyone at the table.

"Y-You're doing great"

(Y/N) whispered while Mirabel rub her head with a soft groan, Luisa walked in crying because she was struggling to lift up the piano.

Mirabel jumped underneath the table as the thunders boomed, (Y/N) stood up and looked around in panic.

"What is happening?!"

Mariano's mama shouted, (Y/N) looked at Antonio who was hiding behind the table, Camilo was ducking his head making (Y/N) frown at the sight, Dolores was covering her ears. Poor Dolores, the screams and shouts + thunder were probably unbearable for her sensitive hearing.

"MIRABEL FOUND BRUNO'S VISION AND SHE'S IN IT, SHE'S GONNA DESTROY THE MAGIC AND NOW WE'RE ALL DOOMED!"

Dolores shouted, Camilo beside her was still ducking his head with his arms ontop of his head. (Watch the scene, poor boy)

Suddenly, ferrets ran on the table as Mirabel reach for the green glowing glass—sadly, it slid towards Abuela who gasped at the sight of the vision.

Everyone looked at Mirabel but the cracks expanded again on the walls as the others panicked, (Y/N) gasped and quickly ran over to Mirabel and grabbed her arm mentioning to back away from the chaos.

Camilo shapeshifted into a grown man's body but with a baby face with a mustache, Tio Felix gasped. Isabela gasped at the flowers that suddenly grew underneath her feet and punched Mariano, Mariano yelped and dropped the ring, his nose broken from the punch.

The door suddenly opened as everybody cheers, the thunders boomed making everyone from outside stop as rain dropped, Abuela turned to Mirabel with a disappointed look.