Chapter 1

"Good evening ladies and gentlemen!! My guest tonight is a 5 times Oscar winner, and the highest paid actor/actress IN THE WORLD!!"
James Corden announced just as I was about to enter the stage.

"We all love her and are excited about this interview, because we hardly ever get to see her. Please give a welcoming applause to my friend, your friend, everybody's friend: Y/N!!!"

I entered the stage and everybody went nuts.

I think I should introduce myself to you guys.

Hi, my name is Y/N. I am the younger sister of Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. I was taken by Hydra as a kid and after they were done experimenting on me, I was transferred to their intelligence unit where I was taught hacking, weapons development, tech development and other things.
I have the same powers as my siblings, but combined.

I don't use them often, because I don't like them. I admit.... I sometimes use my telekinesis when I don't want to get up and grab a snack or something, but..... who wouldn't do that if they had my powers.

My siblings think that I am dead and I like to keep it that way.
When they escaped, they left me behind.
I don't hate them for what they did, but it definitely hurts. I got beat severely and was tortured, because they left.

I would love to reunite with them but I don't want to put them through all of that. They think that I am dead and have moved on.....
All I want is for them to be happy and safe. That's it.

I am an actress. I am the highest paid actress in the world and I don't do interviews very often. It's actually quite rare for me to make a public appearance.
I am known as just Y/N to the public and even in my own line of work.

I am a good friend of Tony Stark and Nick Fury, because I sometimes help SHIELD and the Avengers in finding HYDRA bases or anything they might need help with.
The only people who know about my powers are the 2 people I just mentioned and Agent Maria Hill. They are also the only people who know about me being the younger Maximoff sibling.

I own my own company, which is one of the biggest and most successful businesses and companies of the world.
I am even bigger and more successful than Stark Industries.
I supply technology and security to more than 150 countries around the world.

Let's say, I have done very well with my abilities and invested wisely.
I am 28 years old and live in a penthouse in New York City.

I also donate 50% of all my earnings to local and international orphanages and provide funds for education for those who need it.

What most people don't know is that the one and only Steve Rogers is my ex.
We were dating for 2 years when I walked in on him and Sharon in the bedroom.... In our bed that we shared....

I don't blame Sharon, because she had no idea that we were dating but I did break up with him.
Again, only Tony, Maria and Nick knew about it and were furious at Steve when they found out.
Tony is like a brother to me. We constantly collaborate and work on projects together.
He also gifted me my own 'Jarvis' for my birthday a couple of years ago, named Elizabeth, but I call her 'El'.

Now Nick is another story.....
He is like my father.... In fact, he is my father. He adopted me when I first escaped HYDRA, before I turned 18, to give me a green card and provide some sort of safety and security.
We are very close and I absolutely love him.

He visits me multiple times a week and always makes sure I'm doing fine and I'm eating properly and if I need anything.
I don't know what I would've done without him....

So, today I am doing an interview with James Corden where I am going to discuss the new movie I am promoting and I want to raise money for charity.
I own several charities for underprivileged kids and victims of abuse, because I wish there was someone who would've helped me when I was a kid.
I was just 3 years old when I was captured by HYDRA and escaped when I had just turned 17.
Also, I need to do good in life to try and make up for all the bad things I did, or what I was forced to do when I was under HYDRA's control.