Chapter 12

Ok. Right now, Nat and I are in the middle of the ring about to fight one another.

Suddenly, the door opened and in walked Tony.
T: Nat. I need to speak with you for a minute.
N: Can't it wait? I'm in the middle of training.
T: I'm afraid not.
N: I'm sorry bubs. I'll be back as soon as possible.
Me: Don't worry about it.

Nat left with Tony, and Clint who was also training, approached me.
C: Hey Y/N.... Want to train with me?
Me: Yeah, sure. You any good?
C: I'm going to try and not take offense to that.

Clint and I took our positions and started training.
Within a minute, I pinned him down, winning the round.
C: Damn!! That was.... Something else.
Me: Thanks. Can I talk to you about something?
C: Yeah. Of course.

Clint and I sat on the floor in the middle of the ring and just started talking.
Me: I had a conversation with Tasha this morning and I think I need your advice.
C: Did you just call her Tasha?!
Me: I did.... Why?
C: Did you get punched in the face like I did?
Me: No. She said she liked it when I called her that.
C: Now, that's not fair!!
Me: Don't cry about it Katniss....
C: Ok, ok.... What did you want to talk to me about?
Me: Her schedule. She said that she used to get up at 5 am and train but since I came here, she's been sleeping in and getting up late. I told her it's ok if she wants to get up at 5 but she said she didn't want to and was feeling guilty about it.
C: I know.... It's partially my fault too. I teased her about it and called her a simp.... I'm sure you know she used to get nightmares.
Me: I do....
C: Don't tell her I told you this. Otherwise, she'll kill me.... But she feels safe when she's with you. And because of that, she's not getting nightmares. Plus, she likes to cuddle you and play with your hair. That's what she told me. I shouldn't have said anything to her, because this is the first time I've seen her genuinely happy and I shouldn't make her feel guilty about it. I'll talk to her.
Me: Thanks Katniss. She really values your opinion. I don't want her to be in any trouble or feel guilty. I love waking up in her arms but if she needs to get up at 5 am, I won't stop her. Plus, what you did is pretty shitty. I would watch what I'm saying if I were you Katniss. Otherwise, you're going to have me to deal with.
C: I'll talk to her. Plus, you're not getting up late. It usually is around 8 or 9.
Me: Exactly!! But according to Tasha, that's super late!!
C: She's like that....You'll get used to it.
Me: I'm falling for her Clint.... I know it's still early, but I am.... Everyday a little more.... And I'm scared to death!!
C: Why?
Me: I've never been in love before. Plus, I know everything about her.... or almost everything but she doesn't know everything about me.... I have secrets too.... I have a past....
C: She told you about her past?
Me: Yeah.... She told me about the Red Room and Yelena and said that only you know....
C: Wow.... I wasn't expecting that....
Me: I want to tell her everything.... But I'm scared.... What if she thinks it's too much and leaves me, because of that? I don't want to loose her Clint.... I've never been close to anyone in the past before.... At least not enough to tell them about my past and what I do....
C: You're not going to loose her. I'm sure. Especially after she told you about Yelena. She has never mentioned her to anyone other than me. She's falling for you too even if she doesn't know it yet.

Just then, a single tear fell down my cheek which I quickly wiped.
C: Talk to her Y/N.... As you know, she may seem tough from the outside but she's soft and caring and loving once you get to know her.... She'll understand....
Me: Thanks....

We stood up and gave each other a hug.
A couple more tears escaped my eye again and when I pulled away to wipe them, I saw Nat walking in.

She saw me wiping the tears and immediately ran over with worry on her face.

N: Dorogaya? What's wrong?
Me: Nothing Tasha.... Don't worry....
N: Princess....
Me: I'll talk to you later. I promise. I'm just going to go and take a shower. You should continue training with Clint.
N: You sure?
Me: I'm sure.