Chapter 3

I was in my room, panicking, because I could hear Nat's thoughts and knew she would help them put 2 and 2 together.

T: Will you calm down? I'm sure they won't figure anything out.
Me: Of course they are!! I heard Nat. She is going to tell Wanda and Pietro what she noticed and they are going to figure it out.
T: We'll handle it if comes to that.
Me: I don't..... I don't want them to find out......

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door and Wanda and Pietro walked in.
W: Y/N?
She said with tears in her eyes, so I knew they figured it out.
I hung my head down and sat on the edge of the bed while Tony tried to take them out.

T: I think you should leave......
Me: Tony...... they know.....
P: Is it true? Is it really you?
Me: It's me chaos.....

As soon as I said his old nickname, he supersped to me and hugged me tightly.
P: How.... How are you here?! How are you alive?! What happened to you?!
Me: I'll explain another time. I missed you guys.....

After Pietro let go of me, I looked at Wanda and she was just staring at me with tears rolling down her cheeks.......
Me: Wands?
W: You can't be her...... she's dead..... my baby sister is dead!!
Me: I'm not Wanda..... I'm right here......
P: Tony!! You knew about this?!
T: I did.....
P: Why didn't you tell us?!
Me: Because I didn't want you to know!! I found out about you 10 years ago. I've been reading about you and following your careers ever since but didn't want you to find out?
W: Why? (Wanda said still not moving from her place or even giving me a hug)
Me: Because I knew this would be your reaction and I didn't want to put you through it..... I thought it would be better for you to think that I'm dead......

Wanda just turned around and left the room.
P: I'll talk to her.....

Pietro ran after her where as Tony came and hugged me.

After hugging for 10 minutes, Tony went out of the room and I decided to have a nap.
It turned out to be a pretty long nap, because when I woke up it was dark outside.

I asked El the time and she said that it was 6:28 p.m.
I got up from my bed and went downstairs to find Maria and Natasha sitting together on the couch watching TV.

M: Hey sweetie. How are you doing?
Me: I'm fine. Thanks for coming Maria....

She motioned for me to go over and I did.
I went over and sat down next to her, in between Natasha and herself where as she wrapped her arm around my shoulder and I laid my head on hers.

M: I've never seen you sleep at this hour oreo..... Is something wrong?
Me: Well..... Kind of..... After I came here and talked to the others for a while, Wanda and Pietro came in and they kind of figured it out......
N: So, it's true? You are their sister?
Me: I am and you're the one who figured it out, aren't you?
N: I'm sorry but I didn't think that you're their sister and I didn't think you were keeping it a secret.....
Me: It's ok. You couldn't have known. By the way, how did you figure it out so quickly?
N: Well, when they were out of the room, you were kind of looking for them. Then, when they said your name, you were happy, because you thought they recognized you. When Tony told you that they recognize you from TV, you got sad and lowered your head. Afterwards, you put on a fake smile and started talking to them. When you blocked Wanda, I told them that maybe they knew you from Hydra, so they told me about how their sister's name is the same as yours. Plus, they had told me what had happened to their sister and I said it's a possibility that you might still be alive. They ran up to your room and I don't know what happened after that.
Me: They came in and asked me if I was and I said yes. Afterwards, Pietro gave me a hug which surprised me to be honest and Wanda did what I was afraid she'll do when she finds out......
M: Sweetie......