Chapter 9

I woke up at 11 am with a beautiful sleeping Nat still on top of me, holding on to me like life depended on it.
I kinda..... have to go to the bathroom but I'm not risking moving. She had a rough day yesterday and needs proper rest.

I laid there, not moving for the next 3 hours until Nat started to stir.
She opened her eyes slowly, adjusting to the light and when she realized she was sleeping on top of someone, slowly raised her head to see me already looking at her with a huge smile on my face.

Me: Good morning Agent Romanoff.....

She didn't respond. A huge smile just appeared on her lips and she buried her face back in my neck, pulling me even closer.

Me: Someone's shy this morning.......
N: Mhmmmmm.......

She didn't even lift her head back up. It was absolutely adorable.
Me: I've never seen a shy Agent Romanoff before..... I love it..... You're so cute like this in the morning......
N: Stop...... (she said still in my neck)
Me: I don't need to see your face to know you're blushing Agent.....

Nat finally raised her head, her face absolutely beautiful and a slight blush on her cheeks, with the biggest and goofiest smile on her lips.

N: Meanie......
Me: Weirdo.....
N: Thank you Y/N...... For everything.....
Me: No need to thank me Agent Romanoff. I have no doubt in my mind that if the roles were reversed, you would've done the same thing......
N: I've never slept on top of someone before..... This was a first....
Me: Well, I hope it won't be the last, because I really enjoyed it. You were so adorable and cuddly and CUTE!!
N: Were you watching me sleep creep?!
Me: No...... Maybe...... Look, I was just admiring......
N: Whatever you say.... CREEP!!

Nat slowly removed herself from on top of me and rolled on the other side of the bed.
Me: I really don't want you to take this the wrong way, because I really did love you sleeping on top of me but.....
N: But?
Me: Thank FUCK you moved over!! I need to pee!!

I jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom with Nat laughing behind me.
Me: Oh!! Sweet relief!!
N: You really are a weirdo......

I finished my..... business...... washed my hands and went back to bed.
N: Why didn't you go to the bathroom earlier stupid? (Nat said laughing)
Me: Woowwwww...... I don't move for more than 3 hours to make sure you rest properly and suffer in silence, where as you laugh in my face and call me stupid..... I'm officially offended......

I sigh and cross my arms which earned an even bigger laugh from Nat.
Me: I'm glad you find my pain amusing Agent Romanoff....
N: A bit overdramatic, don't you think?

I looked at her and we both started laughing again.
Me: Yeah.... You're probably right....
N: Did you really not go to the bathroom, because I was still asleep?
Me: Of course. I didn't want to accidentally wake you up.
N: Awwwwww...... That's sweet.....
Me: Stop..... (Suddenly, I got all shy and red and covered my face with my arms)

N: Are you..... Blushing princess?
Me: Stoppp........ You're mean!!

Nat removed my arms from my face and leaned down, connecting our lips in a slow and passionate kiss.
N: You have no idea what you're doing to me dorogaya.....
Me: I....... I...... I loved it when you called me dorogaya..... You've never called my that before....
N: Then, I'll do it more often.
Me: I'd love that.....
N: By the way, what time is it?
Me: El?
E: Good morning boss. It is currently 2:37 pm. 3 Avengers have come to check on you since yesterday and I've told them you're busy.
N: Shit.....
Me: It's ok.... El. Who are the Avengers?
E: Tony Stark, Wanda Maximoff and Peter Parker.
Me: Thanks El. I'll talk to them soon.
E: No problem boss.
N: Thank you again princess...
Me: Will you stop thanking me?!! If I get hurt, are you going to close the door on my face?!
N: No but.....
Me: No buts!! You would've done the same thing for me!! I thought I told you to get this through your stubborn head Agent Romanoff, I really like you and don't want to see you hurt.
N: Well dorogaya, I know we have only been on 1 date, but..... Will you be.... My girlfr.....
Me: No!! Stop!!
N: Ohh..... Ok..... No worries, I'll just go to my room.....