Chapter 11

N: Princess..... This is so thoughtful...... I love it.
Me: I hope so. I thought since you're injured, we can just lay in bed, eat pizza and watch movies. 
N: I would love nothing more!!
Me: I also got you something...... But it's cheesy......
N: Why are you embarrassed? I'm sure it's wonderful bubs.
Me: Actually, it's for the both of us.....
N: What is it?
Me: I got us..... These!! 

I grabbed the teddy bears and showed them to Nat.
Her face immediately lit up and she started smiling from ear to ear.
N: I love it!!

Nat wrapped her arms around my neck and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding

N: Did you think I wouldn't like them?
Me: I thought you would say they are too cheesy or something, especially after Tony teased me about them.....
N: Dorogaya....... I love them........ Which one is mine?
Me: Whichever one you choose.
N: You clearly had your eye on one of them when you decided to buy them. Come on... Tell me.... Which one is mine?
Me: Well, I want the...... White one..... (I said barely above a whisper)
N: I'm sorry princess. I didn't quite catch that. Which one do you want?
Me: I want the white one......
N: Then, it's a good thing the brown one is better.....
Me: Hey!! No need to insult the bears!! They might hear you and get offended!!
N: It's like dating a child.....
Me: Meanie..........
N: Weirdo.

We got under the covers and put the pizza on top of us, taking out a slice each.
We decided to watch James Bond, because it is Nat's favorite movie franchise.

After about an hour, there was a knock on the door and I yelled 'come in'.

The door opened and in walked an awkward Peter with a girl behind him.
Pp: Hey Y/N...... This is MJ.....
Me: Ohh! Right!! Sorry!! I forgot you were coming. Otherwise, I wouldn't have changed.
MJ: No worries. We're the ones disrupting your evening anyways. Wait!! Black widow?!!
N: The one and only. Hi there.

Nat didn't get up. She just gave MJ a quick wave.
MJ: Oh my GOD!! When Peter said he knew Y/N, I didn't believe him. I thought he was only messing with me, because he knew you are my favorite!!
Me: Ouch! Agent Romanoff, that had to hurt!!

Nat fake grabbed her chest like she was in pain and said:
N: It did..... It did.....
MJ: No! I didn't.... Umm....
Pp: Ok, stop messing with her guys. She just wanted to say hi.
Me: Well, remember MJ. Everything you see and hear in this building is highly classified. Do you think you're ready for the challenge?

MJ stood up right and nodded.
MJ: Yes ma'am. I'm ready. 

I looked over at Peter and he had the bridge of his nose in between his fingers and was shaking his head.
Me: Good. I believe you can do it. Peter, did you finish your mission already?
Pp: Huh? What mission? Ohhh..... Yeah. Done.
MJ: I would've believed you Y/N if it weren't for this guy's bad game....... (She said laughing at Peter)
Pp: What?! I have game!!
Me: Really spidey? You don't have game. You got to hang out with me more. Look how much game I have.