Chapter 6

I'm finally ready. I have no idea what we're doing or where we're going but I'm super excited.

Knock Knock

I opened the door and Nat's jaw dropped.
N: Fuck......
Me: What? Is it not good? I better turn around so you can see properly.....

I gave her a spin, so that she can properly check me out and when I faced her, she pulled me in for a kiss that was incredibly hot.
Me: Fuck.......
N: You look absolutely beautiful princess..... Breathtaking......
Me: You look amazing yourself Agent Romanoff...... Although, I told you you don't have to change......
N: What? Is this not good?
Me: That's not what I said. You look hot in anything you wear....
N: Thank you princess. Ready to go?
Me: Yup. I'm so excited!!

We got into her car and she took off.
Me: Now, can you tell me where we're going?
N: Nope. It's a surprise.....
Me: Ohh come onnnnnn........ It's 10 pm for God's sake and you're driving away from the city......
N: You have to be a little patient princess.......
Me: Patience was never my strong suit. You're not going to..... kill me or anything right?
N: *chuckles* I wouldn't bring you here if I wanted to kill you..... Plus, I would've already done it if I wanted to......
Me: Noted..... Where are we going?!!
N: It's like I'm going out with a 5 year old who keeps asking if we're there yet.....
Me: Well Agent Romanoff.... I'm not asking if we're there yet. I'm asking where we're going...... And to compare me to a 5 year old is just insulting.... I have the patience of AT LEAST a 7 year old.....
N: Oh do forgive me.... I compared you to a 5 year old when I was supposed to compare you to a 7 year old.....
Me: At least.....

We both looked at each other and burst into laughter.
We were around an hour out of the city when she took a right and we started driving up a mountain that didn't have a clear road.

Me: You sure you're not trying to kill me? 
N: We already established the fact that I would've done it earlier if I wanted to......
Me: Then where are we?!! We're not even driving on a road anymore......
N: Just a little more patience.... We're already there.....

After a couple of minutes, we pulled up to a flat part of the mountain, covered in grass but there isn't anything else for miles.....
Me: Agent Romanoff...... Where are we?
N: Ok, I need you to do something for me......
Me: What is it?

Nat reached her hand into her pocket and pulled out a blindfold.
Me: Seems pretty convenient that you just happened to have that......
N: Of course not..... I know my way around a blindfold..... Trust me......
She said this with her signature smirk.

I got all red and shy but she just started laughing at me.
Me: Have I told you how mean you are?
N: Maybe.....
Me: Well, just in case I haven't.... You're mean Agent Romanoff.....
N: How about you put on this blindfold while talking to me about how mean I am.....

I put on the blindfold and I could hear her going back and forth between the car and somewhere.
After 2 minutes, she asked me to pull up the blindfold and what I saw was just amazing.

She had set up a picnic like date with a basket and fruit. She also had 2 bowls of spaghetti and 2 glasses of wine.
Me: Woww...... How did you do this?
N: What? I'm not mean anymore?

I went over and wrapped my hands around her neck where as she put hers on my waist.
Me: Not at the moment, no....... How did you come up with this?
N: Today is supposed to be one of the clearest nights for the stars. I come here when I'm stressed and lay down to look at the stars. They're beautiful.... So, I thought this would be a great first date..... You... like it?
Me: I love it.......
I leaned in and gave her a quick kiss before we sat down and started our dinner.

The night was going incredible. 
It was now 4 am and we were laying on the blanket, on our backs and just watching the stars and talking about anything and everything.