Practice Pt.2- Like a flower (Toko x Suoh)

Toko smiled until everyone was out of sight, then his smile faded and tears rolled down his cheeks. He made it so far...he even defeated Fubuki-senpai, only to lose in the rematch. Wasn't he improving?

Without his notice, an albino stared at him from behind a wall, observing the bluenette's sadness. So he managed to win against Fubuki once, the yellow eyed blader thought, But he's still weak. 

Toko decided to practice to get his mind off the loss. He could train more and still be stronger. But sadly, just like Fubuki, he needed assistance.

That was when Suoh made his entrance.

"Practicing, I see..." He said ever so calmly. Toko grimaced and turned to the direction of the albino. There stood the creepy, rude, ever-so-calm Suoh Goshuin, getting his bey out, which signalled that he wanted to battle. Toko moved to give Suoh enough space to stand got ready to launch.

"3, 2, 1, LET IT RIP!"

Trident and Salamander fell to the dish and started spinning very fast. Toko didn't want to lose to Suoh, especially since he lost to the latter in the Longinus cup. In his command, Trident accelerated mid-way to attacking Suoh, and suddenly attacked from behind without the other's notice. Salamander got a ring-out finish.

"Yes!" Toko punched the air, and Suoh stared at the legend's brother. Toko Aoi was indeed someone who got the brains to beyblade good. No wonder he was able to pull off against Fubuki at the first match. But he still has room for improvement. The albino voiced his thoughts to the bluenette.

"You could still improve." Suoh said, and that's how Toko found himself ended up between Suoh getting taught new strategies and more smart-work.

It was evening by the time they were done, so Suoh invited Toko to stay over at his house, and the shorter agreed, calling his mother and sister to inform that he will be at a friend's house for the night.

Suoh brought the glasses of orange juice and biscuits to the living room, where Toko was observing the albino's flowers.

"They are amazing!" The bluenette said as he was about to touch one of them, but Suoh slapped his hand away harshly, "Don't touch them!" He said venomously, his golden eye nearly showing as he narrowed his eyes to look at Toko with anger. The younger felt a little scared and ashamed and stayed quiet.

They ate the food silently, and then a question popped up in the bluenette's mind.

"Why do you like flowers so much..?" Toko asked, Suoh thought for a while.

"Oh...Maybe because they are all very mysterious, and the ones I like the most likes to stand alone without any help or partners." He pointed towards the pink plant which he cut before his match with Fubuki at the Longinus cup. Toko felt a shiver down his spine, but also a memory...

"...I want to be a blader more than Aoi Valt's brother. I want to be an amazing blader, without anyone's help! So I'm going to practice until I make it. I won't let Suoh defeat me..."

He said that to Fubuki and Aiger before his match with Suoh.

"Oh..." Toko said, a little surprised that some flowers had such a sinister past. Suoh was always a flower for him, graceful at whatever he does and beautiful. But ever since he saw Hell Salamander, he started to fear the older, that dark aura which clouds the old beauty Toko used to see in him. He hated to admit it, but he was scared to even spend a moment with the albino.

"Aoi Toko."

Toko came back to Earth, but his heart stopped and a gasp escaped his lips when he found Suoh's face right in front of him. He swore it was at least 5 meters away from him a second ago.

Suoh's eyes were open, and those yellow orbs were open, to stare down at Toko's prettified face. The bluenette felt like he was close to fainting when Suoh said, "...Like you."

Toko's eyes were as wide as saucers, "H-huh?"

Suoh pointed to the flower standing alone, "That one is like you, and to be more like it, practice. Then maybe, I'll love you."

This it TOO short, I know. But I never leave a chance of a dramatic ending, and here it is. And I'm so happy now that I got a lot of requests for my ship book! I'll do all of it, but I won't be there for a while. I'll be there for today, and a bit of tomorrow, and very maybe at the day after tomorrow if I will take a break. But my exams are 3 days later, and if I want a digital pen to draw fanarts, I gotta study hard this time.
Stay safe, and I'll try my best to upload!
Fin.