Soft (Shu x Lui)

If I've never met him...

My life would have been better...

But worse at the same time...

Now without him, I don't think I can live...

If I'm the water, he's the ocean...

If I'm the dog, he's the leash...

He's got me in every way....

And someone like me couldn't help but fall for his sinister beauty.

I walked towards the Beigoma, it's been a while since I've came here. Five years to be precise, if you don't count on me coming here to train Aiger or me coming here and battling Fubuki for the first time.

It was vacation for all the schools, so I walked into an empty building. There was the training machine Aiger installed in those days when he still was a rookie. Then the animal farm, and the two doors, one leading to the school's main entrance and the other leading to the beyblading room.

I smiled as memories came flooding back to me as I took every step inside the school. The floors where we all had started beyblading, and I remembered that here was the place where Valt battled honcho for the first time. I missed all of those days. When I had only started beyblading and was constantly losing to Valt, until I decided to man up and gain my own strength. Though the strength took me to a wrong way at a point. And even then, he crushed me.

Lui Shirosagi.

I sighed. The tag battles were over a month ago, with those loud twins winning, not that I'm complaining though. They really changed Lane, and I'm happy for him. Lane really needs to social more, he can't keep hugging Harry forever.

I suddenly remembered something and almost ran to the empty principal's office.

I smiled as I saw the pictures. Of the class group photos of every year. I searched every pictures and I found what I've been looking for.

The picture was of when I was 7 and Valt was 6. That was the year when Xhaka came to town for the first time. Even if he didn't study in our school, principal Shinoda kindly allowed him to stand alongside us in the group photo. There was me standing between Valt and Moon. Xhaka was standing on the other side of Valt. Rantaro, Daigo, Ken, Wakiya or Hoji weren't even in the school then. But there was Momoko and her gang, other old friends of Valt and me and even Wakiya's father, who had came to meet the principal.

I touched the photo gingerly, those are times I'll never get back. The thought of all those days brought tears to my eyes. I stood there for a long time, then wiped my eyes hastily and left for the next and last destination.

I smiled as I looked at the rooftop, where Valt had many battles with me and also started the bey club. The dish was replaced with a more modern one, I noticed. But everything else was more or less the same. If only I could change time, I would have never left for the snake pit.

I got out of the memory lane and walked to my old apartment, which has been vacated for years. I thought of moving from there, but I just don't want to give away the place I had so much happiness and sorrows in.

As I walked to my apartment, I heard my name.

"Kurenai Shu."

The voice gave me butterflies, and I didn't had to turn around to see who it was.

"Shirasagijo Lui" I said with the same challenging tone. He snorted.

"And what would the Kurenai Shu be doing here with tears in his cheeks?"