Valt- McDonalds (Lui x Drum)

"Ugh! Practice more." The flame-haired idiot said angrily.

Drum was showing Lui his new move but...it just kept failing and falling. Lui started to get impatient.

"Can you do a little better idiot?"

"Are you trying to embarrass yourself?"

"You're too weak."

"You're not trying your best."

Lui's snide comments made Drum's face go red and smoke to come from his ears. He turned to Lui and brought his face close to the bluenette.

"I can do it! You don't have to tell me!" He said, smoke coming from his nose as well, giving him a look of a bull. Lui smirked, "Yeah, I saw that." And he brought his face close to the other as well.

Drum frowned and continued practicing with a sad pout, and Lui wondered if he hurt the softie beyblader. So he decided to act up.

"If you perfect this shoot by an hour, I'll treat you to McDonalds today." Lui said, making Drum surprised and on his foodie mode. He started his non-stop practice.

"Go...SHOOT!"

"Go, SHOOT!"

"GO! SHOOT!"

"GO SHOOT!"

Lui frowned. Doesn't this kid get exhausted? He already regretted saying that he'll treat him, he didn't even know if he had enough money to buy it. So he started getting nervous.

"GO...Shoo...Shoot..." Drum said as he fell back. Lui sighed.

"Did you perfect it? It's an hour." He said, feeling proud inside. But that sank when he saw Drum smiling proudly.

"YES! I DID!" He said and his energy returned. He shoved the blade to Lui's face, "Battle me!"

Lui got taken aback by his bright eyes and happy atmosphere. He stared at the face of the cheerful blader. He reminded him of Valt, who he used to love, but then Valt left him for Shu, breaking his heart. He have been more colder than ever since.

"Lui...LUI!" Drum shouted to his face, looking adorable when confused. Lui came back to earth, "A-ah...I'll battle you."

They both stood on their positions to launch. "3, 2, 1...GO...SHOOT!"

The beys fell on the dish and in no time, Longinus was out. Lui blinked.

"Wha...What happened..?" He asked himself, but Drum answered.

"Dragon has 10 times more speed, and it can get steady the moment it's tip touches the dish if I launch properly. So as you were aiming for the middle, Dragon attacked the middle. It took instincts as well as you could be aiming for elsewhere too. But knowing you, you'll take the middle." Drum explained calmly, or well, as calm as he can be. He was grinning like a maniac in excitement. Lui knew he have to fulfil his promise.

"Let's go." He said, and they both went off to the McDonalds an hour walk away from where they were. But as they took a lift, they were able to reach the place in 15 minutes. Lui ordered chicken McNuggets and iced coffee. Drum, well, ordered a bit of everything, to Lui's horror.

"Mmm...Thanks for all of this Lui-san!" Drum said through mouthfuls of food. But Lui was too busy worrying about the money to think of anything else. Drum noticed the worry, but decided against asking. He'll talk about it later.

After the food, they went to the place of Lui's nightmare, the cash counter. The person behind the counter asked for the money and Lui emptied his whole wallet and gave it to the man. He counted it, "You have a shortage."

Drum now understood what the matter was. He opened his own wallet and started taking money from it, "Here..." He said selflessly and Lui felt a feeling of gratitude on his chest.

After they left the shop, Lui thanked him and apologised because he was supposed to treat Drum with his own money. Drum waved the apology away.

As they came back to the training centre, Lui saw a scene which made his heart sink and unwanted tears to form on his eyes.

Valt and Shu were kissing over ice cream.

He walked out of the place before they saw him, and Drum ran to catch up with the bluenette.

"Lui..?"

Finally he cracked. Tears fell out of his eyes and he fell on his knees. He hated him. He hated Valt and more, Shu. He hated seeing both of them together. It made his chest hurt and twitch in pain. Drum got surprised at the sudden outburst, but then went towards Lui and sat beside him with a small smile.

"The hell do you want?" Lui asked not politely. Drum just hummed and started moving back and forth with his legs crossed (OMG HE'S TOO ADORABLE IN MY IMAGINATION RN) and smiled at Lui's tear stained face. Lui felt calm seeing him, it reminded him of how Valt used to be his light whenever he was angry. He just sat there and looked at the blonde's face.

Feeling calm and so Valt.

I finished this in a hurry because my mom is exploding rn. I haven't had breakfast as I woke up at 12 today and she's making me have my lunch. So lemme go and eat before my house burns down.
Stay safe and happy!

Fin.