Valt Pt. 2- Don't be guilty about love (Valt x Shu)

(This happens right after turbo, so they all have their turbo appearances)

This isn't right...

I shouldn't be feeling this...

I already have a boyfriend...

This had been the thoughts running around Valt's mind ever since he saw Shu after a lot of months in the dead gran. He and Lui had been dating for more than an year, but after seeing Shu after a long time, something in his heart longs for the other, wanting to stroke the beautiful white hair, wanting to caress the plump pink cheeks, wanting to kiss those soft, kissable lips...

"Hun?"

Valt gave a start as Lui entered the practice room he had been training for a while now. Lui smiled and sat beside him, resting a pale arm on his shoulder, "Sorry about the title match, you really lost to Aiger, huh?"

Valt bit his lip, Lui loves him so much, and yet Valt is drooling for another guy while Lui's busy worrying about him. Valt smiled, "I'm okay! Aiga really deserved it, he worked so hard..."

Lui still looked at him with wide worried eyes, "Are you sure?"

Valt looked down guiltily, which Lui mistaken to be sadness in losing to Aiga.

"Don't worry, bae. We'll crush him next time! Then you'll be champion again." He motivated enthusiastically and brought an energetic fist in front of him to prove Valt that he's serious. That just made the bluenette more guilty of what he's feeling for a certain albino.

Valt stood up, making Lui confused, "Bae?"

Valt smiled at Lui, "I wanna go for a walk, see ya after a while" and Valt kissed the other's lips gently, making sure Lui won't be hurt.

Valt walked on the streets of evening Japan, feeling guilt eating him inside out. He was doing the wrong thing. He have to break up with Lui soon so that he won't hurt Lui too much. Lui's love for Valt is only growing day by day, Valt's love for Shu doing the same.

He sat beside the river where he used to train in his rookie days. Shu and he were closer than ever in those days and he missed it. He remembered feeling butterflies for Lui before, but he saw that the jumping feeling in his stomach he gets when seeing Shu was bigger than what he felt for Lui.

Valt was too deep in his thoughts to see the other person sitting next to him.

"You're acting different from before now", Lui said sadly and Valt spun around to see his lover's face, "Don't you love me anymore?"

Valt looked down, should he speak the truth now?

"Lui, I..." Valt started, and tears began forming in his eyes. Lui pursed his lips, "You don't have to lie to me. I'll respect your decision whatever it is."

That slightly comforted Valt, and he found his voice, "It's just that...I've been feeling this for another person for a while now, and I realised my love for him is much bigger than anything. Lui, I don't want to break your heart, but I think I'm in love with Shu now."

Lui looked away, trying to stop his own tears, "It's ok. You cannot feel guilty for what your hear desires. I'm sure I'll be able to move on too..." Valt looked at Lui and hugged him, "I'm so sorry Lui."

The white tyrant smiled and patted the bluenette's back, "It's ok Valt, Go to Shu, and be happy with him and never leave him." The other nodded happily and stood up, "I think I'll tell him how I feel right now." And Lui nodded enthusiastically.

Valt walked away from Lui, guilt still playing around his heart. Lui was always supportive, but he knew that the flame-head was hurting horribly inside. That made him sad, guilty and frightened. But he had to do this. The pretend game ends now. Shu will know how he feel.

Valt went to Shu's old apartment, where he was living for a while until his departure to America, and knocked on the other's door. And he jumped to him and claimed his lips the moment the other opened the door, not looking who it was. 

He felt a hand pushing him away and Valt stumbled, only to be met with the red eyes of Sumie Fubuki.

"D-Did you just!?" Fubuki said panicking. Valt grimaced at his mistake.

"No! I thought you were someone else! Sorry!" Both of them panicked until an exasperated Shu entered the room.

"You both done?" He growled, making the other two comically go to an attention stance and nod. Shu directed his words at Fubuki, "What happened here?"

Fubuki went to his panic mode again, "H-He kissed me!"

Valt face-palmed, "I didn't thought you would be here!"

Fubuki pouted, "The only one other than me here is Shu-san."

Both older boys blushed. Shu spoke first.

"We'll continue our training later Fubuki!" He said hurriedly and steered the blonde's body to the front door and was about to close it with a 'bye' when Fubuki smirked.

"Are you both gonna be kissy-kissy here?" He taunted with a Lenny face and made kissing noises and gestures with his hands. Shu slammed the door.

"Um..." There was an awkward silence between the two as Valt felt all of his previous courage drain out of him.

"Valt, did you actually..." Shu said with a cute blush on his cheeks and wide eyes. Valt nodded shyly. Both of them blushed.

"Valt, I-I like you too..." Shu said, "But Lui..."

"We broke up", Valt muttered, "I saw that I loved you more than him and then I told him the truth today." Shu saw the look of guilt in Valt's face and came closer to him.

"Valt, don't be guilty about love." The albino whispered and locked lips gently with the bluenette, both of them sharing a tender, love-filled kiss. Until they both heard a noise from Shu's window.

"What the-" Shu said and turned towards the window, only to see Aiger, Ranjiro and Fubuki there, Ranjiro holding a camera and Aiger video-calling other legendary bladers to show them the scene.

Weird, I know. But I get tired quickly these days as I don't get much sleep and my hands always hurt from typing. And I'll be uploading Perverted mafia heir more often because the book is nearing it's end and I will be finishing it soon.
Stay safe and happy!

Fin.