introduction

Hello my beautiful roses!

Welcome to my first (sorta) Minecraft Diaries book. With this book, you'll see changes. It may actually be a bit of a turn off as well, but it's cool.

In fact, Y/N isn't included in this book whatsoever. And instead, you'll live through Alex's eyes. You'll see her plot that I have kept hidden for the longest time. A very. . . very long time.

Before I bring you all to the prologue, I want to thank for a great portion of this book will most likely be influenced by past roleplays we have done together. . . and we've done a lot regarding Minecraft Diaries. Not to mention, her character will be shown within this adaptation of this book as well.

Season Three of Minecraft Diaries most likely won't be followed, possibly referenced, but not followed. In fact, let's just pretend it never happened. The building of the island and Phoenix Drop will be a very frequently mentioned thing, but the plot of season three will not be touched on.

Now, without further ado, Then I Found You.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Started: November 4th, 2021

Ended: January 14th, 2022

. . . And after I edited this out of pure impulse . . .

Started: January 17th, 2022

Ended: January 19th, 2022