1 | meeting him

𝑪 𝒉 𝒍 𝒐 𝒆 :

I woke up to the sound of my best friend Ellie cooking breakfast in the kitchen. Ever since my family died in an auto wreck I've been living with Ellie, her family also died in the same wreck. We are 16 years old and live in Tulsa Oklahoma, it can be rough sometimes. Ellie met a guy named Steve Randle and they started dating about 1 week ago.

I got up out of bed and went downstairs to the kitchen to see Ellie cooking pancakes. "Good morning sleepy head" she said as I was walking downstairs. "Good morning" I said in a tired voice. "I'm making breakfast but could you go to the DX and put some gas in the car please?" She asked. "But why?" I asked. "Because I'm gonna clean up the house cause Steve and his best friend are coming over" she explained. "Okay fine" I said walking up stairs to go change. I put on some blue jean shorts with a cropped white t-shirt. I put on my white converse and walked out the door.

I pulled up at the DX and saw Steve standing outside. "Hey Chloe!" He said. "Hey Steve, Ellie wanted me to put gas in her car" I told him. "Alright, Hey Soda can you come here and put gas in Chloe's car?!" He shouted. "Sure!" We heard from the garage. Steve walked back into the garage and a cute guy walked out. He had brown hair that he greased back and blue eyes. He was wearing a flannel with blue jeans.

𝑺 𝒐 𝒅 𝒂 𝒑 𝒐 𝒑 :

I walked out of the garage to help a customer and she was so cute. She had blonde hair and blue eyes. I walked over and started helping her. "Hey you must be Chloe Ellie's friend, Steve talks a lot about ya guys" I said with a smile. "Yeah they've been dating for about a week now, she's always talking about him" she said smiling.

I finished filling gas up in her car and she left the DX. Gosh I wish I would've gave her my number, she was really pretty.

𝑪 𝒉 𝒍 𝒐 𝒆 :

It's been about 3 or 4 hours since in left the DX. I heard the door knock so I got off the couch to answer it. "I'll get it!" I yelled to Ellie. I opened the door and Steve and his best friend, I think Sodapop was his name. "Oh hey guys, come on in" I said with a smile. I let them in and Ellie ran downstairs to Steve. "Steve!" She said running over to him. I went back to the couch and Sodapop followed. "Wanna watch a movie?" I asked him. "Sure" he responded.

Me and Sodapop mostly talked most of the time getting to know each other pretty well until it was time for them to leave. "Soda we better get going" Steve said. "Alright" he said getting up. "Bye Chloe!" "Bye Soda!" I said as they walked out the door. "So you and Soda?" Ellie asked with a smirk. "Ellie we are just friends" I said. "But the way you guys looked at each other makes it look like ya both like each other" she said still with that smirk. "No Ellie, we're nothin more but friends" "but he gave you his number" she said. "Yeah so we can get to know each other more" I said. "Uh huh okay" she said not believing me. I kind of like Soda though, but we just met today.

About 2 hours after the boys left it was 9:00 pm and I was tired. "I'm going to bed Ellie" I said going to walk up stairs. "Okay good night Soda's future girlfriend" she said. "Ellie! We are nothin more than friends, I don't even know if he has a girlfriend or not" I said. "Well he doesn't cause Sandy his ex cheated on him and moved to Florida after she found out she was pregnant with someone else's baby" she explained. I feel bad for Soda, must've been hard in the poor guy. "Oh, well good night" I said walking up stairs to go to bed.

A/n: hey guys!! I'm also working on a Ponyboy Curtis Fanic called "my love"
Anyways hope you enjoy this book.

🥰💗