6 | meeting the gang

𝑪 𝒉 𝒍 𝒐 𝒆 :

It's been about 2 days since me and Sodapop started dating and it's wonderful. He treats me so well and we are deep in love with each other. Ellie and Steve know and tell us that they knew we would date eventually.

Today Soda wants me to meet all of his friends. He says that they will love me but I don't think they will. Ellie told me how much they hated Sandy and I have a feeling that they will hate me just like they hated Sandy.

We arrived at Soda's house and walked through the metal gate.

"They will love you" Soda reassured me before opening the front door.

When we walked in there were boys everywhere. Two were wrestling on the floor, one was too busy focused on the television, and the others were just talking.

"Hey guys this is my girlfriend Chloe!" Soda announced which got all of the boys attentions.

I blushed a bit cause of embarrassment considering the fact that a group of boys was staring at me.

"Chloe meet my friends, that's Two-Bit, Johnny, and Dally. Those are my brothers Ponyboy and Darry ya already know Steve" Soda said pointing to all of the boys introducing me to them.

"Hi" I said awkwardly. Soon enough they started going back to what they were doing. I frowned a bit cause I know they already hate me.

Me and Soda sat on the couch but I was a little upset.

"What's wrong Chloe?" Soda asked me worried.

"I don't think they like me very much.." I said looking down at my worn out white converse.

"They don't hate you babe, trust me once they get to know ya they'll love you" he said assuring me that everything was going to be okay.

𝑺 𝒐 𝒅 𝒂 𝒑 𝒐 𝒑 :

Poor Chloe thinks the gang hates her which isn't true. I've told them all a lot about her and they all said that they would love to meet her.

"Soda can you come and help me?" Darry called from the kitchen.

"Yeah just a second!" I shouted back at him.

"I'll be right back baby" I said kissing Chloe's forehead.

𝑪 𝒉 𝒍 𝒐 𝒆 :

Soda left to go help his older brother with dinner on the kitchen. I just sat there awkwardly on the couch playing with the bracelet that used to be my mom's.

"Hey you look a little lonely over here" the boy with the Mickey Mouse t-shirt said sitting next to me. Two-Bit I think his name was.

"Yeah just a little" I said looking up at him.

"So how long have you been dating Soda?" He asked.

"2 days" I said with a smile.

"2 days? Gosh seems like more than that, he's always talking about ya" he said shocked it's only been 2 days. "You love him don't you?" He asked me.

"Yes I love him very very much" I said with a smile slightly blushing.

"And I love you too" Soda said chiming into the conversation.

*time skip to dinner*

Everyone sat at the table eating the wonderful dinner that Darry had made us.

"So Chloe.." Darry said causing me to look up from my spaghetti.

"Yeah" I said in response.

"We've heard a lot about you. How long have you guys been together?" Darry asked me.

"2 days" I said simply.

"Huh I thought it was longer because of the way Soda had been talking about you for the past like 2 weeks" Darry responded causing me to giggle a little bit. "You are very welcome here anytime you like" he said with a smile which I returned.

We all finished dinner and Soda took me back home.

"See I told you they'd like you" Soda said as we reached my house.

"Yeah I know, I was just a little nervous" I said relieved that everything went well. I walked up to my house.

"Thanks for walking me Soda" I thanked my boyfriend.

"Anytime Chloe" he said with his movie star smile.

We kissed goodbye and I went up to my room to go to bed. Today was great, I got to meet the gang.