7 | the bitch is back

𝑪 𝒉 𝒍 𝒐 𝒆 :

I woke up today in a really happy mood today and I don't really know why. 'Today is going to be a good day' I thought.

But I guess I was wrong...

I got up and got dressed and headed to the Curtis' house. When I got there I saw Ponyboy with his head in his hands.

"What's wrong Pony?" I asked sitting next to him on the couch.

"Sandy Soda's ex girlfriend is back in town.." he said and my heart dropped.

"Does Soda know?" I asked.

"No not yet, but me and Johnny saw her yesterday when we were walking to the lot" he explained.

"Where is Soda anyway?" I asked.

"At work" he said simply.

"Alright I'm going there to make sure Sandy isn't there, ya coming?" I asked him. He agreed to go with me and we headed out the door.

When we got there she was there which we were hoping we would get there before her but I guess not. We walked in to see Sandy trying to talk to Sodapop and Steve giving her a death glare.

"Hey babe" I said walking up to Soda.

"Oh hey baby" he said happy I was there. "Sandy this is my girlfriend Chloe" Soda said with his movie star smile.

"But Soda I thought we could get back together" Sandy whined.

"Oh no you are not getting back together with Soda you bitch! You put him through so much getting pregnant by another dude you slut!" Steve spat at Sandy. Sandy looked at him as if she was offended.

"But-"

"I think it's best for you to leave Sandy" Soda cut her off.

She stormed out of the DX mumbling things on here way out.

"So the bitch is back huh?" I asked Soda nudging him.

"Yeah" he said chuckling.

"And don't worry Chloe, I won't ever leave you for her" Soda said reassuring me.

"I know you wouldn't Soda" I said giving him a peck on the lips.

"Ewww" we heard Ponyboy and Steve say.

"Get a room!" Steve shouted. I flipped him off and sat on the counter.

I stayed there for the rest of Sodapop's shift. Ponyboy went to hang out with Johnny a little while after.

I was still worried that the bitch is back, Sandy that is. What if she tries to steal Soda from me? But Soda would never leave me for her, he even said it himself.

"And don't worry Chloe, I would never leave you for her" he said reassuring me.

I trusted Sodapop so I believed him.