5 | feelings

𝑪 𝒉 𝒍 𝒐 𝒆 :

I ran out of the house in shock. I don't even know why I ran out like that I'm so stupid cause now he probably thinks I don't like him back when I do.

I just walked around town for about an hour before I decided it was time to go back considering the fact I was still in pajamas and my hair is probably a hot mess.

I walked in the house to find no one but Sodapop. Ellie and Steve must've went out or something. Sodapop noticed I was back home.

"Chloe I'm sorry" he apologized teary eyed.

"No I'm sorry Sodapop" I apologized.

"No Chloe you don't understand I like you but when I told you, ya left" he said.

"Yeah because I was in shock" I said defending myself.

"What in shock cause a greaser has feelings for you?!" He snapped. I had never seen him act like this before.

"No because I like you Soda! No because your a greaser cause I could care less!" I snapped back. I couldn't believe he was acting like this. "I don't understand why you are acting like this, snapping at me like that.." I said as I ran upstairs.

I got dressed in a yellow t-shirt with some ripped jeans. After that I went downstairs to find a guilty Soda.

"Look Chloe I'm sorry for snapping at ya like that it's just I like you, heck I even love you" he admitted.

"Soda, I love you too" I said running into his arms. He kissed me and it felt like everything else didn't matter in the world at that moment.

"Chloe will you be my girl?" He asked as we broke apart.

"Yes I will" I said kissing his cheek.

All I could think about was that I had admitted my feelings to Sodapop Curtis and that I was his girl.