23 | wedding

𝑪 𝒉 𝒍 𝒐 𝒆 :

*3 months later*

I was getting ready for the wedding with Ellie. Last night was a crazy night. I found out I was pregnant again but I haven't told Soda or anyone yet, I wanted to surprise them today.

"Are you ready?" Ellie asked.

"Yup" I said giving her a smile. I was super nervous.

Darry walked in to come and get me to walk me down the aisle since my parents died.

"You ready?" Darry asked.

"Yeah" I nodded as we linked arms.

We walked out and started walking down the aisle and I saw Sodapop. He looked really good in his suit he was wearing. Darry finished walking me up the aisle and I stood in front of Soda. Everyone was here, the gang and some more friends.

The minister started saying vows then me and Soda exchanged the rings (I don't really know what they say at weddings so yeah).

"I now present you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride" the minister announced.

Me and Soda shared a passionate kiss and broke apart. Everyone started cheering as me and Soda held hands.

"I have an important announcement to make everyone!" I shouted over everyone cheering. Everyone got quite and looked at me.

"I'm pregnant!" I said looking over at Soda. His jaw dropped and he picked me up and spun me around.

"Yay I'm so excited baby!" He said putting me down. He pecked me on the lips and everyone started cheering again.

*time skip to after the wedding*

Today was one of the best days of my life. Everyone congratulated us on me being pregnant.

We went home and went into the bedroom. We changed into some pajamas and crawled into bed. We cuddled up together and Soda started whispering sweet things in my ear.

"I love you so much baby" he said and kissed me all over my face.

"Stopppp" I giggled.

"But I just love you so so so much" he said still kissing my face.

"I love you too" I said.

He stopped kissing my face and cuddled me again.

"I can't wait for the baby to be born and for Owen to have a sibling" he said.

"Yeah me too" I said.

I fell asleep with a smile on my face, everything was perfect, I married the love of my life, I'm pregnant, everything was perfect.

I can't wait for the baby to be born and for our little family to expand.

A/n: this is the last chapter!! I might make an extra chapter I don't know yet though. Hope you guys enjoyed this book!

<333