4 | sleepover

𝑪 𝒉 𝒍 𝒐 𝒆 :

Since Ellie and Steve went to bed, me and Soda slept in my room instead of him sleeping on the couch. We went up to my room and I was a little nervous considering the fact that he was going to sleep in my bed with me.

"You know Chloe I can sleep on the couch" he said as we walked in my room.

"Well the couch is really uncomfortable when you sleep on it" I explained to him.

"Alright fine" he said.

We got into bed and it felt like as soon as my head hit the pillow I went to sleep.

We woke up the next morning to getting cold water dumped on us.

"Haha!" Steve laughed.

"Very funny Steve" Soda said.

"Well you wanna know what's funny? The fact you two are cuddling right now!" He laughed pointing out that we were cuddling.

We instantly let go of each other and blushed. We must have just cuddled up together when we fell asleep last night.

𝑺 𝒐 𝒅 𝒂 𝒑 𝒐 𝒑 :

I didn't realize I must've cuddled up to Chloe last night when I was sleeping. I helped her make her bed and I had to tell her that I love her.

"Hey Chloe can I tell ya something?" I asked her.

"Yeah of course ya can Soda" she said with a pretty smile.

"Well I uh.. I like you more than a friend" I said nervously. She just looked at me in shock and I got even more nervous.

"I-I gotta go.." she said walking downstairs. I instantly started to regret what I just did, I might have just lost one of my friends.