11 | birthday

𝑺 𝒐 𝒅 𝒂 𝒑 𝒐 𝒑 :

I went over to Ellie and Chloe's house to surprise Chloe. It's May 9th her birthday and I want to surprise her. Ellie is at work but she knows I'll be at their house. I started making chocolate cake in the kitchen for Chloe.

𝑪 𝒉 𝒍 𝒐 𝒆 :

I woke up to the sun shining through my window. I sat up and realized it's my birthday and I turn 17 today! (Soda already turned 17 in this book btw). I got up and went downstairs to make breakfast but when I got down there Sodapop was down there.

"Hey baby" he said noticing I was walking in the kitchen.

"Hi babe" I said pecking him on the lips. "What ya doing?" I asked.

"Making you a chocolate cake!" He said excitedly. "Want to help?" He asked.

"Yes!" I said happily and started helping.

After we made the cake I got dressed. Soda took me to his house and the whole gang surprised me with all sorts of gifts.

I opened my gift from Darry and it was a beautiful baby blue dress.

"Thank you Darry it's beautiful" I thanked him.

I opened my gift from Ponyboy and it was the book I've been wanting to read for awhile now.

"Oh my god thank you so much Pony!" I said super excited to read it.

I opened my gift from Steve and he got me a new pair of white converse. Now I don't have to wear these old dirty ones.

"Thanks Steve, now I don't have to wear these worn out ones" I said with a smile.

I opened my gift from Two-Bit and it was a cool bracelet from the little shop in town I like to go to.

"Thanks Two" I said smiling.

I opened my gift from Dally and it was a box of condoms and a light pink shirt.

"Um Dally I think these are yours" I said holding up the box of condoms.

"Nope I got those for you and Sodapop, gotta be safe" he said and the gang started chuckling. Not going to lie it was kind of funny.

Last but not least I opened up my gift from Johnny and it was a cool painting I could hang up in my room.

"Aww thanks Johnny I love it" I smiled.

After talking with the gang for a few minutes I didn't see Soda.

"Hey have you seen Soda?" I asked the gang.

"In the backyard" Darry said.

I walked to the backyard and the gang followed. I looked and saw that he wasn't there but then when I turned around I saw him on one knee.

"Chloe I've loved you since the day I laid my eyes on you and I want to spend the rest of my life with the love of my life so will you marry me?" Soda asked.

"Yes yes I will marry you Soda" I said with tears in my eyes.

We kissed for a few seconds then broke apart. The gang was cheering and congratulating us. I love Sodapop so much and can not wait to spend the rest of my life with him.