8 | I'm sorry

𝑪 𝒉 𝒍 𝒐 𝒆 :

Me and Sodapop have been fighting a little too much lately. Sometimes the fights get to the point where be both won't talk to each other for 2 days.

"Chloe I didn't mean to!" Sodapop said. We had been fighting about how Soda went to the diner with Sandy to 'talk' but I don't trust Sandy. Plus Soda lied to me and said that he had extra hours and the DX so he could go with her, I can't believe him!

"Oh I think you meant to Soda! You lied to me, I'm your girlfriend you shouldn't lie to me!" I yelled at him.

"You know what Chloe I'm done!! I'm done with this relationship!!" Sodapops snapped.

"Really?" I asked completely shocked with tears in my eyes.

"Chloe.." Sodapop started to say realizing what he had said.

"You know what? Fine this relationship is over then! But don't come back crying when she breaks your heart!" I snapped back and started walking home.

When I got home I slammed the door and ran upstairs to my room and slammed the bedroom door. I curled up in a ball on my bed and just started crying. After I had calmed down I got up and took all of the pictures of me and Soda down off my wall. We had taken pictures together and I had hung some up on my wall. We had been dating for about a month and it was wonderful until Sandy came back to Tulsa.

As I was taking the last few pictures off my wall I heard a knock on my window.

𝑺 𝒐 𝒅 𝒂 𝒑 𝒐 𝒑 :

Chloe ran home after our fight, we were done for good this time. I hated myself for going with Sandy. I don't even know why I lied to Chloe. I had to make things right so I called Sandy.

"Hello?" I heard on the other line.

"Hey Sandy it's Sodapop" I said.

"Oh hey Soda" she said all flirty.

"Don't come near me ever again" I said rudely and hung up. Now I have to make things right with Chloe.

I ran to Chloe's house as fast as I could when I got there I knew Ellie was out with Steve so Chloe probably locked the door cause Ellie had an extra key. I started climbing up the tree that was next to Chloe's window. Once I had got up there I knocked on the window. As I did I noticed that she was taking the pictures of us off of her wall.

𝑪 𝒉 𝒍 𝒐 𝒆 :

I heard a knock on my window and when I looked over to see who it was, it was Sodapop the last person I wanted to see at the moment. He looked at me with hopeful eyes but I didn't care, he hurt me by lying to me and going out with his ex. I flipped him off and took the last picture off my wall. Then I walked over to my desk and shoved the pictures in a drawer.

"Chloe please let me in I want to talk" he said practically begging for me to open the window.

"No fuck off Soda!" I said as I sat on my bed reading a book trying to ignore him.

"I'm not leaving until you let me in" he said. I groaned and walked over to the window.

"What do you want?" I asked as he climbed in my room.

"I just wanted to tell you that I told Sandy to never come near me again because I love you Chloe" he said looking down at his shoes.

"You hurt me Soda, you lied to me and went to the diner with your ex girlfriend that cheated on you!" I said still hurt.

"I know and I'm sorry" he said looking at me. "I love you so much even though you hate me" he said tearing up.

"It's going to take me awhile to forgive you ya know that right?" I asked and he nodded.

"We can still be friends until I forgive you" I said.

"Okay and I'm sorry Chloe" he said with a faint smile.

Sodapop left and he knew it was going to take me awhile to forgive him. But one day I will get revenge, he hurt me.