My encounter with Mr. Clean

hi diaree. It has been a hot long while, I know. Unfortunately, I have aged rapidly and am now 300 years old. My grandma fetish is now considered pedophilia so as a last resort, I am writing in my dairy to make the bad feelings go away. Today was a BAD day with a capital B. My mom told me we can't celebrate christmas anymore because that is only for kids from 1-92, which, as you know, does not even come close to including me. My first reaction to this situation was to throw a temper tantrum and throw all of my mother's belongings into a bonfire, but the new therapist I'm seeing said I can't do that anymore, so instead I ran away and am now living in that giant can of Heinz beans (you know the one)

There is good news about today, though. The bean can has wifi so I can play five nights at freddy's!! I hope they come out with FNAF3 soon becuase FNAF 2 is getting boring. My favorite animatronic is farokh fazbear because he probably smells like hawaiian punch. Ooh! I just thought of another cool thing that happened! my cat drowned in fruit punch. Actually that wasn't very cool I actually cried a lot I don't know why I said that. 

Rest in peace Nathaniel, this diarie entry is dedicated to you.