Mr. clean (real)

Oh no, my dearest diary, I am so sorry. I has come to my attention that my last entry was called "my encounter with Mr.Clean" , even though I never even mentioned him. That is my fault, as I am still addicted to popping laxitive pills like candy, and my brain, as well as body, has suffered. Anyways, here's how it all started:

So i was walking around town like i usually do, hoping the police wouldn't catch me this time, when I saw a squeaky clean van. It was the crispest, crunchiest, saltiest, savoriest, no that's not right (sorry I was thinking about mother's delicious pickle crisps again). It was the shiniest white, krispy klean van I'd ever did saw. I was so amazed that I had to step closer to inspect its walls. Even upon further inspection, there was not a single spot of discoloration on the van, which flabberghasted me to say the least. At the sound of my flabergasting, the van's door opened, revealing a man with an even shinier, krispy kleanier, bald head. He said, hello john lennon (don't ask how I know your name) would you like to come inside my krispy van and see how i get it so klean? so of course I said yes becuase mother told me to always trust strangers, and we went inside the van. Mr. clean baldy said John, I'm so glad I got to meet you, you are my biggest fan, i mean your i'm- i mean i'm- and then he gave me some candy just like the side of the van promised, and I went on my merry way back home. This was before i had ran away, so I went in and told my mother about how krispy my day was. That woman did not have the reaction I expected! She got very mad at me, and I still don't know why. I had to go sleep outside with the dog again which let me tell you, does not get any funner the fourth time around. 

so anyways that was my encounter with Mr. clean, so sorry for the delay.  

xoxo, jonny