Feline Hate Group.

Hello diary, my dear. I have realized it has been quite a while since our last discussion. Well, let me tell you: I have had quite the day! First of all, my friend Harold got leprocy like, pretty much out of nowhere, and then I had to watch his stupid cancerous cat while he was in the hospital. When I got to his house, the cat did not want to take psychadellics with me so i just made it sit in the corner and watch while I took a 16th of an acid. And then when I came to, I was completely naked and covered in honey and the stupid cat had ran away. So I had to go running around Harold's neighborhood all sticky and naked, only to find that the hairball of a cat had turned into an electrocuted heap of ash after I gave up and ran back to the house and saw the pile next to Harold's emergency power unit. God, that cat drove me nuts. I had to go to the hospital and tell Harold that his stupid dying cat died earlier than expected and was now sitting all fried and crispy in his backyard. And then after all that, Harold's nurse tells me to put on clothes and that there's children around? Hello? I'm not the one who gave Harold leprocy, why are you getting mad at me? so anyways, Harold didn't really say anything about his cat, or actually do anything at all really. He was covered in sores and lumps and I didn't see him blink the whole time I was there. So I'm assuming he was fine with it. But yeah, pretty crappy day, diary. Now I have to have at least 16 minutes of emotion-based enrichment time to get over it. 

-love, John L.