19

The next day, Misaki didn't see Ryuu like she was attended to help the boy and so she wandered around the medical building. She hadn't see Shirayuki as well, which she had thought that the red head girl is busy.

Her piano coach wasn't around to help her play, which she didn't mind since she could play it more naturally now. Her usual meetings with nobles were all canceled as well by her older brother. She didn't feel like practicing her bow either.

"Having nothing to do really sucks..." She pouted, walking slowly with her dress. Even though she prefer her comfortable outfit, she still needs to act proper.

"What a stupendous structure!" The princess heard someone exclaimed as she look up to see the prince of Tanbarun along with the his aid. The chief of herbalist along with the other staffs were close by as well. "Wouldn't you agree that the best medicine can only be made inside the best building? My country, Tanbarun could learn much from you architecture! Right, Sakaki?"

"Y-yes, your highness..."

The staff look at them weirdly before the chief smiled. "I am honored by your praise. You are welcome to come ins-"

"But I must decline!"

Misaki stood not far from them quietly as she watch the scene, chuckling. 'He must be nervous to face with Shirayuki.'

"I cannot bear the thought on interfering with your work."

"Please do not worry. I was ordered by Prince Izana to show you around."

"Th-that's.... I appreciate your consideration. Will you excuse us for a moment?" With that, Raj turned around pulling his aid as they both bend down whispering with each other. Misaki walked to the herbalists, standing near them.

"Hello there." She greet, gaining the herbalists attention. Both the staff bow down to her as Garak smiled.

"Ah, Misaki. How are you feeling?"

The girl smiled back. "I'm doing fine today. I see you are touring our guests around. Mind if I join?"

Garak thought for a bit. "I heard your plans were canceled today... Of course, you can join us, your highness."

Misaki looked over to the prince of Tanbarun to see him still in the same position. She walk to them before greeting. "Prince Raj, I'm here to join your tour! Is there something the matter over there?"

"P-princess Misaki?!" The poor boy jumped away as Sakaki stood up properly, bowing down to the princess. Raj let a cough out for being jumpy as he greeted back. "S-sure, you may join us if you would like. Pardon me."

"Do you understand now?"

"Yes..."

The white haired female tilted her head a bit, hearing them whispering a bit but not knowing why. The prince then smiled as he gesture the princess to move forward. "Now, let's continue on with our tour!"

"Sakaki!"

"Right away!"

Misaki still felt suspicious until she thought of something which might be the answer to why the young prince is jumpy. She snickered secretly as they all walked inside the area.