2

Misaki, Mitsuhide and Kiki were hiding behind a tree while watching over Zen and Shirayuki, who's talking with each other happily.

Mitsuhide was patting on a bunny's head as it nuzzle on his palm while leaning on the tree as Kiki rested her elbow on a log.

"She doesn't seem suspicious after all, huh?" Mitsuhide said.

Kiki nodded as Misaki hang herself on the tree by her legs, leaving her dangling. "Not only that, but Zen seems to really like her."

Misaki jumped down. "I'm going with them the rest of the way." She then made her way to Zen and Shirayuki.

"Red is supposed to be the color of fate, right?" Zen said, resting his sword on his shoulder as Shirayuki look up in surprised. "Even if it's annoying now, it might connect to something good when you least expect it."

The wind picked up as their hair and clothes flow to it. Shirayuki was about to replied, as Misaki interrupted. "You have an amazing way of thinking! Is my dear brother becoming a man?!"

"M-Misaki! What are you doing here?!"

"Business." Misaki stuck out her tongue. "I was worried you might do something to the fair lady here."

Shirayuki smiled. "He didn't do anything. If he did, I'm sure I'll be running for my life now."

"Okay, you two are just teasing me!"

===============

The three made their way back to the house. Shirayuki and Misaki both are getting along as they chat with each other whilst Zen walk in front of them with his hands behind his head.

Suddenly, he saw a basket in front of the door, he sprint to it as Misaki and Shirayuki stopped their chartering and look over to him.

As Misaki and Shirayuki got close, Shirayuki gasped when she sees a red ribbon tied on the basket. "That's the ribbon I tied my hair with!"

"Huh?" Zen gasped as well as the cloth that was on the basket fell over, revealing fresh red apples.

The three of them decided to get inside and let Shirayuki explained further about her. She didn't argue about it, since she had decided to trust them.

Shirayuki sat on the couch while wrapping her bow on her hand, looking at the apples. Zen and Misaki sat on the spare chairs, reading a card. "So you were from Tanbarun, huh?"

Zen asked, giving the card to Misaki to let her read it. "The person who sent all the way to the border to get you, you know."

"He seems to be a very spiteful gentleman." Misaki said, putting back the card in the basket and grab one of the apples, examine it.

"Right?" Shirayuki laughed nervously, didn't know what to say or to reacted, when suddenly Zen sat up straight on his chair and yelled.

"This is no laughing matter!"

Both Shirayuki and Misaki jumped to his sudden outburst.

"Was this matter so serious that you had to run across the border?!"

"Hey, be gentle to her..." Misaki murmured, almost dropping the apple.

"It is because of who he is..." Shirayuki said, looking down. "It was the first prince of Tanbarun..."

"Raj?!" Zen yelled and slammed his injured hand on Misaki's injured shoulder as both of them bit their tongue and gripped on each other's injuries. Misaki manage to grip on the apple.

"T-That....idiot..."

"Prince....huh...?"

Both Zen and Misaki manage to say.

"Are you two all right?" Shirayuki asked in concern before continuing. "He's such an huge idiot that rumors even spread to the neighboring countries."

Misaki rubbed her shoulder before agreeing. "It's because of who he is, huh?"

"He probably had people looking through all the border crossing records." Zen replied, looking over to his hand.

"He would go that far, huh?"

"If there's something he wants, he probably already counts it as his own." Zen look over to Misaki to see her shivered.

"Even if it means caging it? No way, right...?" Shirayuki murmured, taking an apple.

Zen and Misaki look at her as she examine the apple. "It's starting to go bad. This red is no good anymore."

Shirayuki felt their stare and jumped. "J-Just kidding..."

Misaki figure it out what she was feeling right now as she look at the apple on her hand. She turn it around to see a black mark on it. She ate the apple without even thinking.

"Misaki, those aren't for you, you know." A sudden voice said above her head.

Misaki jumped and turn around to see Zen's bodyguards. Mitsuhide was leaning on the staircase as Kiki sat on the stairs.

"W-When did you two get in here?!"

"Back door."

"Windows as well."

Both of them replied as Zen laughed. Misaki blushed and throw the apple to Zen's head.

"Zen, Misaki."

"What?!" Misaki suddenly exclaimed as she turn around to Shirayuki. Zen rubbed his head before looking over.

"I said something stupid. Sorry." Shirayuki stood up from the couch.

Misaki closed her eyes as she felt something in her stomach. She then open her eyes and look at Shirayuki. "Shirayuki, you shouldn't eat that apple."

"Huh?"

Misaki felt her head spin. "Zen... P-Please don't get....mad...."

"Misaki!" Zen yelled and stood up to quickly catch her before she hit the ground. Mitsuhide and Kiki went to their side.

"Misaki!"

"Hey, are you all right?"

Shirayuki look back at the apple on her hand and rub it on her bandage to smell it. She gasped. "It's poisoned!"

"Do you have an antidote?!" Zen asked, gripping on his twin as Kiki took her wrist to make sure she still alive.

"Please wait a moment!" Shirayuki kneeled down to her bag and search for something. She let out a little bottle. "It's no use. I can't prepare one with this. If I don't hurry..."

She suddenly gasped when she heard a door open. "Oh? Miss Shirayuki was not the one who ate the apple?"

Zen hugged Misaki's sleeping state closed to him as both Mitsuhide and Kiki went to their feet to prepare for defense. "Who're you?!"

"You're..."

The man put his finger on his chin. "Hmm... Oh, well."

Shirayuki went to his side. "What do you mean?!"

"Do not worry. A certain person has the antidote. I trust you will come with me quitely?" The man said as Shirayuki stood still, knowing she would go with the man in order to save Misaki.

===============

That took long for me to finish.... Anyways vote and comment!

Until next time!