3

Shirayuki really didn't have a choice but to go with the man. She didn't know what happen to Misaki, who was poisoned. Now, she's in a big and fancy house, with the prince she never would wanted to see.

She was in the room with him and his bodyguard, standing in front of the man. It was for certain that this man was introduced as the prince of Tanbarun, Prince Raj, which Shirayuki disliked so much.

"Oh, so It's you? I see. I am surprised." The prince in front of the red haired girl spins around and looked up, "The red hair you left behind was real, huh?"

Shirayuki couldn't stand the fact he's just babbling about her hair as she started to ask him. "Um, what about the antidote for my friend?"

"Hang on a sec." The prince waved his hands and sat on a chair in front of the big window, as if it is his throne. "Actually, Miss Shirayuki. The world is a frightening place. The fact that I courted you and you ran away has made me a laughing stock once again in town and in the royal palace."

'Once again?' Shirayuki thought before the prince continued his drama.

"Man, thanks to that, public opinion of me has plunged. However, this time, the rumors all agree that it's your fault." He sighed before snapping his fingers while smirking. "So in order to clear my good game, I'll have you ask to be my concubine."

Shirayuki gasped.

"Even if you're just a lowly town girl, I didn't want to cause a woman embarrassment, so this is the solution I painstakingly came to."

'A-Am I hearing things?!'

The red haired female blinked before trying to figure out why she was here. "Um, more importantly, what about the antidote? Do you think I could get the antidote for my friend, Prince Raj?"

Raj snapped his fingers again with his smirk. "Oh, right. If you just nod your head, I will have it delivered promptly." He picked up an apple on the desk near him and playfully throw it in the air on his hands repeatedly. He then pointed the apple towards Shirayuki with a sly smirk. "Or, would you rather I have this delivered instead?"

He let the apple dropped from his hand as it rolls down to Shirayuki's feet. She looked at it as Zen's words echoed through her head.

'I...to that person who gave me those words...'

Raj notice her sudden silent action and stood up to walk to her, his hand slowly went up to her side hair as he whispered. "For me, now that I know you are so easy on the eyes, I do not want you to be far from me."

Raj smirked. 'I won't let this slide away from me like last time--'

His thoughts was cut off went Shirayuki suddenly slapped his hands away from her. He stubbled backwards. "Wh-What?"

"Oh, sorry." Shirayuki sarcastically apologize. "Prince Raj. Take me as you wish--"

"W-Wait, you can't--"

Both Shirayuki and Raj turned to the door as Misaki came bursting in from the door with her now in hand. "Wow, Raj. You've moved on from me that fast? I'm surprised."

"Misaki?!" Shirayuki gasped, but relieved that she was okay. Raj though, he was obviously shocked to see her but also confused to why she said that.

The bodyguard that was guarding the door charge to her, letting out his sharp sword. Misaki glared at him as Zen appeared beside her, blocking the sword with his own and knocked him out.

Zen turned around and glared at the prince. "Will you please stop retching such dirty jokes that sully that girl's ears?"

Shirayuki went up pass to Zen, who frowned that she didn't even glance at him, as she went straight to Misaki. "Misaki! Are you--"