Alice: Chapter One

Alice's P.O.V

I am a nerd.I am unnoticed until a guy came into my life. He brightened up my life and made me smile but then came one day when he stopped talking to me...

Later on I found out it was all a dare.That was the day my heart broke completely...

From that day onwards, I wore glasses, hid my face and closed off my feelings.

Time went by, socialization and the relationship towards my parents became weak , all because of a dare.
*
I yawn as I wake up. It's wednesday, which is a normal schoolday, gonna be another boring day, I thought to myself. I did all the necessary things , eat my breakfast and go to school.

When I reach my locker and opened it, paint and rubbish were inside. I am currently being bullied by most of the students in my school. Some felt pitiful for me and while the rest of them became my bullies.

Sighing silently, I clean my locker while some girls laugh from behind. When I'm done, I quickly reach my classroom. I reach my seat and find a new guy sitting next to me.

He had hazel brown hair and blue eyes. We suddenly made eye contact and I look away, which I shouldn't have.

To admit he is kinda cute but I know he will never like girls like me..besides judging from his looks, he is the type to get popular and when he does... he, no doubt will join the 'bullies'.

The bell rang for lunch and I was on my way to my favourite spot, the roof of the school building, but before I reach there a group of girls stopped me.

One of them slapped me hard and swore nasty words while the others punched wherever they could on me, when they were done they start to walk away.

"go and die b*tch! no one wants you here,"one of the girls spat and she left.

After they left I ran and kept runing until I reach the top of the building.

Luckily no one but I go to the roof. I sat in the middle of the large space, opened my lunch box and was about to take a bite of my lunch when I felt my mouth sting. Then I realized the sides of my lip was bleeding.

Why? Why does everyone hate me so much? what did I do wrong? tears starts to form in my eyes and before I knew it I burst out crying.

I was just thinking that no one has seen this side of me and no one will come to the roof when I heard the door handle to the roof click open.

Just how much luck am I gonna get today?

Tylor's P.O.V

'You're kinda hot, can I have your number?' is what every girl says when they lay their eyes on me.

To be honest, I hate that, I find it quite annoying. And to make it worse, today will be my first day in a new school that is rumored to have a lot of girls. But if the girl is hot and pretty I may play along.

When I entered the school, no, to be exact, when I reached school, girls swarmed around me from different directions!

"hi!, hello!, are you new here?!, I can show you around~!"
Woah! My ears felt like its about to burst! So I put on my handsomest and sexiest smile and flirted with them for a little while, I mean what can you do at this time? Run? No can do and lucky for me, a teacher passed by.

Noticing the teacher, the girls threw me pieces of paper containing their numbers before running away.

*Sigh* such a hassel.... I wonder do they write and keep there number for new guys or they have speedy hands that reach for paper and pen when I blink my eyes

I reached the classroom, picked an empty seat and sat down just before a nerdy girl came in.

She sat beside me and when I looked at her, our eyes met. She looked away and started unpacking, which surprised me because under normal circumstances, not to boast but stating a fact, any girl and I mean ANY girl would already be asking for my number by now.

I felt glad but at the same time disappointed and amused.
This will be fun~I mean she is mysterious so discovering her would be interesting...

During class, I couldn't help but stare at her in wonder. I noticed that she has grey eyes with a tinge of green added to them and her skin is quite fair.

Her face looks like it was purposefully hidden by her shiny brown hair and nerdy glasses and her lips looks so soft and kissable. Wait, what? What am I thinking?

Class ended right after the bell rang. I stood up to walk towards that girl when she suddenly stood up herself and in a blink of an eye, vanished. What incredible speed she has!

I chase after her but a whole bunch of girls suddenly rushed towards me at top speed. I had to hide in a bush or act like a spy sticking to walls, walking like a suspected criminal, or something to get rid of those damn women before I finally caught up to the girl I was chasing.

She was headed to the roof of the building and I noticed that she was kinder limping but running? up the stairs to the roof.

She was already inside when I reached the door. I twisted the doorknob, opened the door and saw her crying. As if it was on reflex, I ran inside the spacious opening towards her.

"hey, you okay?" I asked. Just when I finished talking, her face became blank and she looked more pale than before.

"Geez, what's wrong with you?" I blurted out loud. Oops. I meant to say what happened but I'm the kind of guy whose words are more rough than what I actually mean.

Crap. I think that just made it worse....