Sheasta7: King of Jerks.

"Mom, can I go to aunt Jackie's?"

"what?"

****
Mom wanted to know what made me want go to aunt Jackie suddenly, so I kind of told her that this school was boring and that I wanted more competition. I know she won't buy it but when I also said that I miss aunt, she allowed the idea,well after sighing

Besides, it's the beginning of school break... it won't be a hassle to transfer

***
I woke up to my usual annoying clock which screams in my ears. I cleaned myself up and packed my things, getting ready to go to the city. I took with me my clothes, alarm, a new toothbrush, comb, a teddy, a pen, a notebook..... Hm, I guess that's it?

Nate's in college and mom is working here so they have to stay. Nate drove us to the station with his friend's car ofcourse.(I seriously wonder who would give their car away like that? I know I wouldn't, but, I dont bother asking) and we had to part ways. I hugged mom.

"Oh honey!... I'll miss you so much! Don't think you can get away so easily without telling me the truth about why you wanna go to Jackie's so bad, but still, take care and tell her to not feed you so much snacks. Last time, you gained 5 kilos!!"

"yeah mom! I'll miss you too. And you don't have to say those last few words...."as we let go, I then hugged Nate for a short while.

"Awww, Nate. I'm gonna miss the opportunities to prank on you! Oh! and, *whispers* Don't tell that junior football friend of yours where I am going. If I get discovered BY him....I'll tell mom about what kind of magazines you hide under your bed, deal?" I see my mom raise an eyebrow and also felt Nate stiffen

"What magazines?" Nate tries to look innocent but I'm just plain evil...hehe

"Oh you know~ those with nud-"

"No! Why those!? Wait, how do you even know about those!? But.... junior football? Do you mean Nath-"

"Shh!"

"Bye Nate! Bye mom! See you guys after the semester! Love you!"

I took my luggage while waving to them, entered the train that just arrived and chose the seat close to the window.

This is it! Starting from now, I'm gonna go far away from Marco, Jess and Nathaniel. I seriously don't wanna see them ever again. I will have to pretend that all the memories we have together never happened.....

But why? Why do I feel like crying? My eyes are getting really watery and I can't forget the time spent together.... I just can't! I actually enjoyed it very much. Even the bad times. It's all like a dream! I covered my face to prevent people from seeing me cry... Oh, how embarrasing it is!

What am I doing? I was supposed to change, not sit around and cry over some idiots like before!

Hm..... I should buy some things for aunt Jackie! She loves coffee.

Oh yeah! There is a supermart near her house.I could stop by it before seeing her.

The train stopped and I got off quickly and made my way to buy coffee. I'm very excited to see aunt Jackie! I hope she didn't buy any yet!

I've been here when I was about 7-8 years old and I probably remember the way to aunt's house but since the surroundings are quite different from before, I'm not so sure. Oh! And not forgetting to be able to meet my childhood friend Niel and hang out again. We used to play together whenever I visit my aunt. He just lives a few blocks away from us.

I wonder what he looks like now. Tall and skinny? Tanned? Short? Ugly? Cute? Handsome? Fat, like me? Haha, nah.

He used to have hair dipped in dark chocolate and wears pretty brown lenses. Haha, yeah, weird way of elaborating it.... but, Well it's because he once asked, whether I marinate my hair with soy sauce every night or whether I wear green coloured lenses? So my answer is, these emerald eyes are REAL! Like no shit!

But.... I admit I really......found him annoying and we almost always fought, our opinions are never alike! What do you call this? Childhood love? Hm... I guess so.... NOT! I just acknowledged his existence because I would have been bored without him.

Ah! The supermarket! Now where is the coffee? Oh.....its right up at the top shelf..... Who the hell would put glass jars at the top shelf?! Damn! I am considered tall but I still can't reach it!

I looked around for tall assistants or maybe you can say, I hoped someone tall would come and help me get it! But in this world, not many people would give help for free.

I reached for it a couple of times with my right hand and then saw a hand popping out from behind, taking the jar from the shelf.

"Excuse me, miss."

What the? I didn't even hear footsteps! I turned around and found my 'forehead' touching someone's, no to be exact, looking at the man's chest. And the voice... was a guy's... As my eyes widened at the realization that this figure is so close (that I can smell his colonge), and I looked up to see the same reaction that was expected. Way to embarrass yourself, yay!

The hotness I'm feeling on my face right now somehow tells me that I'm blushing real hard.

"so-sorry!" I quickly apologized as I jumped away from the guy." I didn't see you there!"

"yeah" he replied as he snapped out of it, swiftly took what he came here for, and started to leave....

The fact that he didn't apologize for suddenly coming close from behind and didn't help me get the bottled coffee somehow took away the embarrassment I was feeling away and instead, anger slowly grew from inside me. I can sue him for acting like a pervert! Seeing that he is around my age.... It's ok to be rude to him!

"hey! Aren't you gonna apologize?"

"what?" He turned back to me

"Apologize, you startled me."

"oh, sorry for startling you, now bye"held a hand up and slightly waved it

"You're not gonna help me get what I was trying to get for 10 minutes, in which I still can't get?Are you even a gentleman?"

"hm....none of my concern, who asked you to choose this shelf? There are other places, if you just kindly ask the workers to get some for you" He said, his back towards me as he was already leaving.

(Hm..... good point....but I still hate that Jerk! To think he was cute with brown hair and chocolate eyes when I first saw him), I thought while watching him go but then he turned suddenly and said,

"oh and I will only be a gentleman to pretty ladies. Hope to never see you again.", and finished his sentenced with his 'charming smile'(ugh! I swear I felt the intimidating aura but-)

"what?"...does....he....mean by THAT?!

HE DEFINITELY HAS A CRAPPY PERSONALITY!! A certified JERK I tell you! The king of jerks! ARGH!