Sheasta: 2

Ow!something hit my head

I watched as a piece of paper rolls on my desk.

I opened it and it read

"whats the answer for number 15?"

(Oh~ I knew who it was from alright and guess what? im not replying hehehe#my mischievious laugh in my head)

I grinned and dropped the paper on the floor

"Pst!! Chestnut!!" I was startled..

who the bastard! As I turned pissed*.
Nathan's the only bloody bastard who calls me that.

I have no idea how the hell he could get my name wrong!

I mean its not that hard right?

Sh-ea-sta? Easy?

Ok....maybe no?yes?

Aish! Nevermind about that need to complete my paper I decided as I turned back.

I looked at the wall clock and 45mins left ok! I can do it!

"Yo! chestnut! I know you can hear me!"---totally ignored hehhehehe :3

Poke*poke*I suddenly jolted up straight! He poked my side!im sensitive there!

"Yes?miss Maxwell?do you need anything?"

"no sir~"

I waited for him to look away than gave nathan a glare

I should stop getting distracted or I'll catch his stupidness.

I just dont get how he doesnt get caught by the supervisor

It was like this for the whole paper..... well pausing though... he has to write right?

The bell rang for lunch and the paper was over, whew!

I went and poked Nathan on the side 'both of them hard' he jolted up straight!! Hahha then left him saying..

"hey!what was that for?!"

"for disturbing me of course! I couldnt concentrate because of you calling every 5 minutes!" I replied while walking out.

I headed to my one and only friend whom I only hang out with at lunch (because I dont socialise much)

we talked while we walked to a table available and sat she then suddenly jumped to talking about my crush.

"So, are you, like, gonna tell him or not?" she asked bluntly. My face grew red in an instant.

"What are you talking about!? We hardly even talk, and besides, what if he rejects me? What if my studies get down from this? I didnt even think of confessing to him!" I 'whispered' to her loudly.

"Girl, calm down! Its just a confession and its not like you do this often. Just think of this as a lifetime experience." She smirks.

Uh oh.

Her name's Jessica and she is my one friend but actually.... she and I don't go well together.

Why am I her friend? Well, I thought she was a good girl until one day I saw her bullying the weak around the school and going out with different kinds of men every now and then.

I pretend not to notice and it kinda worked out till now.

That smirk just now means that she is up to something..........

Maybe telling the whole world about my crush.

Well, it won't hurt that much, right?

I knew this would happen someday.

"Yeah, I'll tell him someday. But after exams," I said, half jokingly and half serious.

The bell rang which indicates that lunch is over as we stood up and cleaned our mess

Then....someone tapped me on the shoulder and said,

"excuse me,can I talk to you for a minute? Privately?"

The voice sounds familiar... I looked at Jess

(I got a bad feeling about what will happen next by the look on her face)

I didnt know that he was standing close to me so while holding the tray
I turned and said

"sure",

while smiling

(I have a feeling im gonna regret this) and then....

*Bang!*clash!* CRAP!

I looked at the floor then at the stained shirt of same person who asked me cursing for what had happened to him

wait two people?!

I saw Nathaniel with Marco my crush.....

OH MY FREAKING GAWD!

"I'M SO SORRY!",I apologized as I took some tissue to wipe his shirt

I dont know why my heart is racing but Im not excited..

Nathaniel:
"Argh!!Crap!!shit!!"

All the possible curses you can think of when something happens!

Of all the things that could have happened

She stained my shirt!!

It was a new pair I just got yesterday!

Argh! Need to call up my driver to order a new one...

"I'M SO SORRY!" Chestnut apologized as she took some tissue to wipe my sauce stained shirt

"you should be!" as I grabbed the tissue from her and wiped my shirt

Sheasta:
"Gawd! Why did you stand there then!"

bloody bastard,I regret apologizing... I should've just laughed at him!

Marco:
"oh it was my fault...I wanted to ask you....if we could talk? And he wanted to come along"

Actually I didnt wanna come alone
But consider me lucky

Sheasta:
Crap! Its Marco! Lucky I didnt stain his shirt!

"His fault for coming along then.."

I smiled... I guess this pays up for his annoying'ness'

"Hey! How would I now you would clash onto me like that!"

"Oh you wanted to say something?"

Ignoring 'mutton' ,looking at Marco while trying to calm my heart down from the excitement!

"Yeah privately" replied marco looking around

"how about we go find a tap and Chestnut will wash my shirt while you two talk?" suggested mutton