Sheasta 8: Tragedy

To think he looked cute with brown hair and chocolate eyes when I first saw him, :-).... NOOOOOO, he freaking has a crappy personality!

Argh! After I met the bastard that ruined my mood, an assistant in the shop passed by with the same coffee bottle that I wanted. She handed it to me, saying that my boyfriend picked it and had to leave quickly and didn't bother paying but I had to pay for it....

"What?"

Dumbfounded,I went to purchase it

God, I finally reached aunt Jackie's house!

I pressed the doorbell. Phew! It was tiring walking all the way from the station, not to mention that it somehow took a long time...

Hm? Why isn't she coming? I'm sure she should be home...

I noticed the door was not closed so I pushed it, and entered.

"Aunt Jackie? It's our niece. Your door was open so I let myself in, what took you so long to open the door?"

I left my luggage next to the shoe rack
And made my way to the kitchen

"If you couldn't come you could have told me to come in...." I yelled. Still no answer.

"Aunt Jackie? What are you doing sitting on the floor?" I slowly said fearfully (I have a bad feeling and I dont like it!)

"OMG! IS THAT BLOOD?!WHAT HAPPENED?! DID SOMEONE DO THIS TO YOU? THAT'S WHY THE DOOR WAS OPENED?! HOLD ON! I WILL CONTACT THE AMBULANCE AND POLICE!!!!" I ran to her and held her in my arms, also taking my phone out quickly to call 911. Suddenly I feel my amount grab my hand. I flinched.

"No, no, no, *coughs* Sheasta.... I hate to let you see this but, I- I can't take it anymore!" aunt said and starts crying

"I can't endure seeing my husband with another woman!"

"I'm so sorry! I'm a bad aunt to just leave you alone like this but please don't be sad that I'm gonna die, be like your usual self and be happy! don't let this affect you because you look like a grudge when you weep with your black hair..." Whaaaa?

"I'm sorry, my dear, please forgive me," were her last words before she passed out just as the ambulance arrived. Great. Why does the ambulance always come sooo late??

"Aunt Jackie, aunt Jackie? Hello?" Oh Gods, what should I tell mom?