Alice 6: Present.

School holidays has just started and Alice continued working at her part-time job, devoting herself to earning income. She mops the floors, wash the dishes, take out the trash, the usual kitchen stuff. Since Tylor has entered her world, Alice couldn't find even one bit of spare time for herself. Tylor keeps on yapping around and talking when the shop's empty, or when their shift has ended. Somehow, Alice has gotten used to him and, by the time she knew it, she had forgotten all about the photo thing (it didn't mean much threat, actually). Alice began to find it fun talking with Tylor and she started having conversations. It was also recently that Tylor started driving Alice home.

One night as Alice and Tylor ended their night shift, he decided to spend some time outside since he has nothing to do when he gets home.

"Hey, want a ride? Wanna watch movies with me?" He asked.

"Me? No, no, no. I don't go out at night, sorry," Alice replied. Her conversations seemed to have improved when talking with him.

"Don't worry, I'll protect you~~" he said sarcastically, with hand movements. Alice just laughed. "Hop in!" He motioned Alice to his car.

They drove off to the movies and waited to get their tickets. There was a long row of people, but not long before it was their turn. The lady at the ticket booth gave seductive looks at Tylor and leaned towards him. Alice didn't mind but still thought it was disguisting.
"What movie do you wanna watch, miss?" Tylor spoke in a gentleman-ish tone, making Alice giggle.

"I'm fine with any genre, but you're paying."

"Okay, miss. You said it, any movie right?" He said something to the lady and she nodded. Alice gulped.

The movie Tylor picked was a thriller movie and Alice kept screaming all the way and clutched onto Tylor's arms and scratched them. Although she doesn't have any nails, it still hurt like hell. Tylor somehow found her reactions amusing and always scared her when the thrilling comes.

After the movies, Alice quickly got out of the cinema room (probably too scared), while Tylor just followed behind.

"That was fun, don't you think?" He smirked.

"No, and I'm never going with you to the movies again. If I do one more time, I'm really gonna get a heart attack," She said while clutching her chest.

"You're such a wimp when it comes to horror." She heard him say.

"Don't mention it. I'll scratch you."

Suddenly from a distance, she saw a group of girls staring at her. And then she heard some whispers.
"Ewww, what is she wearing? That's soo not fashionable."
"I know right? That hottie is like, too wasted on her."

Her heartbeat quickened. 'It's happening again. Why does everyone hate me? Even though I don't know them and hadn't done anything to them, why do they pick on me?' She thought to herself. She tried to cover her clothes, knowing it's no use.She looked at Tylor and thought, 'I wasn't supposed to come here. I'm just making him look bad. I should go...'

Tylor had also heard the bunch of girls talking and felt sorry for Alice.

"Umm, Tylor I wanna g-"

Tylor grabbed Alice's hand and dragged her away somewhere else. Did he hear that? She thought. He must have.

"Come, I'll take you somewhere nice." He just smiled and led Alice by the hand out the movies.

It's been about half an hour since they left the movies and Tylor decided to take Alice somewhere she would definitely like. They drove to a mall, so high-tech and modern, that Alice thought only the rich had the chance to enter. They got off the car and went up an awesome glass elevator and Alice was fascinated at the scenery outside. Stopping at the fifth floor, she saw many clothesshop in front of her. Alice was amazed.