fifteen

《○》

I hate to admit this but...I'm lonely.

Actually, genuinely...lonely. I can't believe I had grown so used to having Ash around for the past months that being without his company would take such a toll on me. The first two days was fine, I just studied till my brain fried but on the third I realised I didn't have his or any of the soccer teams numbers so I couldn't text him so I had to get it from Hau who told me to buy him ice cream in exchange. He also gave me Gary's number which I begrudgingly saved and everyone else's.

The first conversation was just brief identifications and checking on how the other was doing. We couldn't converse further because we both were busy but we did briefly catch up the night before, talking about school and their training. We stayed up all night just discussing random stuff until Ash stopped replying. On the other hand, Gary seemed to have too much free time and he sure left an impression on me through text.

My phone buzzed. I took my eyes away from the captivating white ceiling and looked at my phone. 

I know you miss me. 😏

It was Gary.

Me: Ew.

I smirked and hit send.

Gary🌳: Gou, this is Ash not Gary. 😀 My phone died and I have to use Gary's phone. 🤪

I rolled my eyes and typed my reply.

Me: Gary I know it's you.😒

Gary🌳: I'm Ash.💯

Me: Gary you have a unique way of typing that easily differentiates you from Ash

Me: After talking to you for like 3 hours I can tell

Gary🌳: What?

Gary🌳: You didn't add a full stop to your sentences.

I chuckled.

Me: your a grammar nazi.

Gary🌳: Am not!

Gary🌳: Capitalise the first words of your sentence please!

Gary🌳: **you're

Me: 🤡

Me: This is why I don't want talk to you

Gary🌳: Fullstop.......

Me: WE'RE TEXTING! THIS IS NOT ENGLISH CLASS!

Gary🌳: Having your words in all caps is unnecessary. The exclamation marks already make obvious that you're shouting.

Gary🌳: Seriously Gou, for someone who reads a lot, your writing is terrible.

Me: Just because I read doesn't mean I have to text a fucking novel