005. Pogue Style

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ REMEMBER ME LIKE THIS — POGUE STYLE  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙EPISODE ONE

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ REMEMBER ME LIKE THISPOGUE STYLE  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
EPISODE ONE

     JJ stepped up to the front of the boat where he fixed up a leg, running his hand over his knee smoothly.  He looked out onto the beautiful blue sea.  Now, everyone on the boat had a pretty good idea of what JJ was trying to do, as he had done it a couple of times before.  "Here we go.  I'm movin'."

     "Doesn't work," John B complained.  "We've tried this like 6,000 times."

     "I got this.  It's gonna work!" JJ insisted, a grin plastered on his face as he leaned his head back.  His blonde locks swayed as the wind touched him, as the sea salt kissed his cheeks, as the hot summer sun beat down on his back.  Cheap beer littered through the air, making its way from the glass bottle to majorly his mouth, shiny lips welcoming the taste.  But the rest of the beer made it's way to the rest of his friends as well as the wind carried it.

     "You're getting beer in my hair!" Kie exclaimed.

     "Fuck you!" Esme said through giggles, beer now decorating the side of her face.  "Ugh, this is so gross."

     "Oh, my God," said Pope.  "All right.  All right!"

     "All right, you're done," John B said.

     "All right, stop!" Pope demanded with a smile as the motor rattled.  All the teens on the boat screamed as the boat stopped abruptly, causing them to fall forward.  Claire almost immediately grabbed her neck, a large kink in it.  JJ was missing from his position at the front of the boat where he was previously standing.

     "Jesus, Pope!" Kie groaned.

     Esme got up, her head having hit the deck of the boat, and crawled her way to the tip of the boat, looking down into the water where JJ was now floating with his head barely above the waves.  "You good?" she said barely loud enough for him to hear.  He nodded quickly, his eyes screwing shut.  Esme sighed, nodding in response.

     "You okay, JJ?" John B said with another groan.

     "I think my heels touched the back of my head," JJ complained.

     John B then turned to the curly-haired brunette of the group.  "Kie, you okay?"

     "I'm all right.  Claire?" Kie turned to the blonde.

     "Hmm?"

     "Are you okay?" she asked with raised eyebrows.

     "Pope, what did you do?" JJ questioned.

     "Sandbar.  The channel changed," was his simple explanation.

     "No shit."

     "Ugh, this is probably gonna mess this whole place up."