004. Agathas A Bitch

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ REMEMBER ME LIKE THIS — AGATHA'S A BITCH  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙EPISODE ONE

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ REMEMBER ME LIKE THISAGATHA'S A BITCH  ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
EPISODE ONE

     "Agatha did some work, huh?" JJ asked, no one in particular, but Esme nodded anyways.

     John B also gave a short nod in agreement.  "Yeah, she did."

     JJ then burped, earning a harmonious grunt from John B and Esme, which then caused them to look each other in the eye, staring in silence for a brief moment.

     "What are you looking at, loser?" Esme said.  She had settled for one of JJ's old wife beaters laying around the chateau, and a pair of jean shorts slash jean cutoffs that she found in John B's room.  She was ninety-eight percent sure that they were hers, but she didn't say anything just in case, 'cause you know... she didn't want to know.

     "You look like shit," John B replied bluntly, JJ turning around in confusion at John B's words.  He was used to the two talking to each other so harshly ⎯ they were after all like brother and sister ⎯ but it never failed to amaze him.  Not when Esme was the hottest girl on The Cut and everyone knew it.

     "Right back at you," Esme replied just as quick, giving John B a quick lookup and down.

     "Guys!" JJ cut in, earning the attention back to him.  "What you thinkin'?"

     "I'm thinkin' that storm surge pushed all the crabs out on the marsh maze.  All those drum are gonna chase the crab," John B said, deep in thought as Esme and JJ looked to their mutual friend for answers.

     "What about the DCS?  Wasn't that today?" JJ asked, Esme nodding gently.

     "Nah, they're not gettin' on a ferry," John B said, Esme making a face as if she were saying 'Uh, I don't think so'.  "Come on, think about it.  It's God tellin' us to fish."

     "Yeah," JJ nodded.  Esme stomped her foot into the wet ground softly, of course, JJ would take John B's side.

     "Ugh, fine," Esme rolled her eyes, John B walking in front of the two.  "I think my hair's a little flat, but do you think I look like shit?  Should I change?" Esme turned to JJ, who was still standing beside her.

     "Babe, don't listen to him, you look absolutely gorgeous," JJ winked, earning a wide grin from Esme, and the two then set off to follow their comrade.

      "Uh... Good mornin'!"

     "Sure hope Guffy's boat didn't sink," JJ said, turning to Esme, who was sitting in the back of the boat, hair now in a ponytail.  She sat and watched JJ, mentally wishing she had brought her sunglasses.  Still, this image of JJ standing on the boat was pretty hard to miss, and she was living for his goofy ass actually being a little chill this morning.  "He doesn't have insurance."