Tadashi is Here

(Y/n) P.O.V
I can't believe I was kicked out of my home! At age 13! I am only 13 and my father just had to decide that he didn't love me anymore...

I was walking down the street with the money I had left, 25 bucks wasn't much but it was decent enough to buy a blanket and pillow for the rough journey. If worse came to worse I could sell my guitar but I thought of street performing to get enough money so I wouldn't have to. I sat on the curve and strummed my guitar.

(Bad day by Daniel Powter)
"Where is the moment we needed the most
You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost
They tell me your blue skies fade to grey
They tell me your passion's gone away
And I don't need no carryin' on

You stand in the line just to hit a new low
You're faking a smile with the coffee to go
You tell me your life's been way off line
You're falling to pieces every time
And I don't need no carryin' on

Cause you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down and you really don't mind
You had a bad day
You had a bad day"....

Hiro's P.O.V
It has been a few weeks since I joined the team big hero 6 and Tadashi died. Aunt Cass has been telling me to get out and do something. I honestly didn't want to but she said that while she was buying groceries she saw a girl a year younger than me singing for money. I am not interested in this sort of thing but since my aunt is nagging me to do stuff and Baymax is charging I might as well see this girl.

As I walked around the corner I heard the most beautiful voice ever. I saw that it was a girl, she had (h/l) (h/c) and (e/c) eyes.

I could hear her finishing her song,

"So where is the passion when you need it the most
Oh you and I
You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost

Cause you had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
You've seen what you like
And how does it feel for one more time
You had a bad day
You had a bad day

Had a bad day
Had a bad day
Had a bad day
Had a bad day
Had a bad day..."

She finished and strummed her guitar one last time. The little crowd that was there gave a few coins then left. Soon I just stood there and watched as she packed up her things.

(Y/n) P.O.V

As I finished my song I noticed a boy with black fluffy hair and brown eyes watch me. I pretended to not notice but after I had run out of things to do I had no choice but to speak up.

"Um hi." I said.

"Hi" he replied.

"May I help you with anything?" I asked.

"Um no I just wanted to say that your singing is lovely." The boy said blushing a bit.

"Thanks, I am (y/n). What's yours?" I asked smiling.

"I am Hiro Hamada. Nice to meet you (y/n)." He replied holding his hand out which I took."How come I have never seen you around Sanfransokyo before?" He asked me.

"Oh I uh, just recently moved here." I replied.

"Cool. What school do you go to?" He asked. Even though I only knew his name and he was still a stranger I felt like I could trust him.

"Oh I don't go to school... I graduated actually a few months ago when I turned 13. Yeah I know hard to-"

"Wow you graduated at 13 to? Same! I mean, I go to an institute now and all but I mean I have never met anyone else who is as smart as me before." He said.