The Best You

(Y/n) P.O.V

It has been one month and I still haven't found tadashi. He seems to be staying at the inn so I guess that will be my first place to look but for now I need to find Hiro a present to say thank you. The problem is... Why do you get someone that can practically make anything? I have been singing on the street for a whole now and I saved up a total of 1000 dollars. I know it's a lot but he practically gave me a second chance. I decided to seek the help of baymax. "Ow." I said. Baymax inflated and waddled up to me.

"Hello (y/n)! Where is Hiro?" He asked.

"He went to the movies with the gang." I replied.

"Why are you not there? Do you not wish to participate in the activity?" He asked in his monotone voice.

"No it's not that, it's just I have already seen the movie they are seeing. Also I need your help." I said. Baymax tilted his head to the side in curiosity.

"What do you need help with?" He asked.

"I want to get Hiro a thank you present for you know, letting me stay with him and giving me a better life but I don't know what to give him! I have up to 1000 bucks to spend." I said holding up the cash.

"Hiro likes many things but I advise not giving him something to do with money and value." Baymax replied.

"Why is that?" I asked.

"I think he would like something from the heart. Not something bought." He advised.

"Huh, I guess I could buy him something and give him something from the heart." I said.

"Why don't you buy some robotic parts for him and something else that you have created?" He suggested.

"That's a great idea baymax! Only problem is, I don't know what parts to get him or where to get them from." I admit.

"I can get them for you. I know what he needs and where it is." Baymax offered. I looked up to him.

"Really? Wow thanks baymax! Uh here's the money." I said handing it to him. "Be careful!" I yell as he walked down the stairs. All I needed to do was think of a gift I could give him from the heart. That was the hard thing. I decided to sing a random tune that had no words to get my brain going. I soon heard footsteps climbing up the stairs.

"Hey (y/n)!" Hiro said.

"Oh Hiro! I didn't think you would be back till after 3!" I said shocked.

"Nah. We decided to skip lunch. Nice singing by the way." He said as he got out some blueprints for a robot. Singing... Singing...

"That's it! Singing!" I yelled. Hiro turned to me.

"What did you just say?" He asked.

"Whoops did I say that out loud?" I asked.

"Yep. Something about singing?" He asked confused.

"Oh I just had an idea, that's all." I replied smiling.

"Okay." He said and turned back to his blueprint. I know what i am going to give him, a performance. I am going to sing for him... But what song though? There are many songs out there but I need just one...

Hiro's P.O.V

"This it! Singing!" (Y/n) cried out randomly. I turned around and faced her.

"What did you just says?" I questioned.

"Whoops did I say that out loud?" She asked embarrassed.

"Yep. Something about singing?" I asked confused.