All Along, What I Needed was Here

A/N
Hey guys this is the last chapter of this story! Like I said last time, I I get 500 reads on this thing, I will be doing a sequel... Yay!!! Also after this chapter I decided on doing a small epilogue of 1 month later that will also be a prologue and a little sneak peak of the sequel. If there is going to be a sequel I will continue from there but if not... I will leave the rest up to you! Enjoy!

(Y/n) P.O.V

After a couple of weeks things went back to normal... Almost. Since Tadashi was back, he got his bed back which meant I didn't have a bed, that was until Hiro said to buy a bunk bed and get rid of his old one.

I learnt a bit more about Tadashi and he was actually pretty cool. I love him like a brother and he loved me like a sister. Sometimes I would call him Ni San but only if I was really happy.

I started going to s.f.i.t with the others. The Hamada's and I shared a lab and happily talked as we tinkered away.

One day while we were chatting in the lab we heard a knock on the door. Hiro got up and opened it and let whoever was knocking inside. It turned out to be Honey Lemon.

"Hey guys! So I was wondering if you guys wanted to come to my place later for a sleep over." She exclaimed.

"Sure." We all replied.

"Oh and meet me at the entrance of the cafe, that's where we will meet. Also don't bring baymax, I have a feeling he will spoil the surprise I have in mind." She said as she ran out the door.

"I wonder what the surprise will be." Hiro thought out loud.

"Me to." I say. Little did I know that her surprise changed my life.

//////////////time skip/////////////

As we all walked to Honey Lemon's house we noticed the gang all talking with ought Hiro and I. "What do you think they are talking about?" He asked me.

"I don't know... But I don't like it." I say.

Once we got to her house, everyone put their stuff away in a corner. I noticed Tadashi take out a set of Hiro's clothes. He got out the long white sleeve shirt, the red short sleeved shirt with a robot on it, the tan khaki pants, the blue hoodie and even another pair of his shoes!

Ignoring this strange action I joined the others in a circle. "Hey tadashi, what's in that plastic bag?" Hiro asked and pontes to the bag he handed Honey Lemon.

"Um some pastries she ordered before we left." Tadashi said.

"Okay... Let's play a game of truth or dare!" Honey Lemon said.

"I will go first." I volunteered."Honey Lemon truth or dare?" I asked.

"Um... Truth?" She asked. I smirked.

"Do you have a crush on Tadashi?" I asked her. Her cheeks as well as Tadashi's went red.

"Um yes? GoGo truth or dare!" She asked quickly.

"Dare." She said immediately.

"I dare you to kiss Fred on the lips." She declared. GoGo rolled her eyes and yanked at Fred's shirt. She kissed him then coughed.

"DUDE! Your breath stinks!" She said waving a hand in front of her face.

"I was eating onion chips... They are really good." Fred replied.

"Okay what ever... (Y/n) truth or dare?" GoGo asked. I gulped. If I said truth she might ask if I like Hiro!

"Dare." I said a little more confidently than what I felt. Everyone except mine and Hiro's laughs could be heard. "I have a feeling I said something wrong." I whispered to Hiro.