Last A/N

Okay I just wanted to say thank you so much for over 1k reads! It really made my day! This will be the last A/N ever in this book so I'd appreciate if you read this.

Thanks for checking out this books sequel, it's called 'There' if you haven't checked it out already and a whooping thank you to all of those 1.8k who have read my one shots stories!

I am truly thankful and amassed. Like I said, if you haven't seen this book I strongly suggest you do. It's open for requests if you like!

Also, if I haven't already mentioned, because I miss writing about (y/n) and Big Hero 6, I decided to write a new story! It's called Big Hero 6: The Reboot.

A little info about this story:

"(Y/n) (l/n) is part of a team called Big Hero 6 that consists of Cola Coa-Coa, Ginger, Lucy, Tom Tom and her robot, Bitmix.

Hiro Hamada is part of a team called Big Hero 6 that's consists of Honey Lemon, Wasabi, Fred, GoGo and his robot baymax.

What happens when these two teams collide utter ate universes?!"

I hope you check these stories out and for the last time, thank you sooooo much for reading and your comments are really appreciated!

So, for the last time and A/N in this story, see you in the next book!

FISTBUMP!

Ba Da La La La!!!

(•-•)