Searching

(Y/n) P.O.V
I sat down in the garage ready to take Baymax out and put his armour on. I told Hiro we were going to the park but I don't think that will fool him for long. Quickly I activated him by saying the 'magic' word and watched as he waddled to me. "What are we doing today?" He asked me

"We are going to take a fly around the San Fransokyo inn." I reply as I shove in his rocket fist.

"Are we going to find Tadashi?" He questioned.

"We will start looking but I don't know if we will find him." I admit as I put on his helmet and start taking my suit out.

"Should I contact the gang?" He asked.

"Um, as of now... No it will be fine." I decide.

"Okay" he replies as I put on my helmet and jump on his back. "Good thing Hiro made my suit have magnet pads to." I say. Baymax just stood there. "Um baymax? Why aren't you flying?" I asked puzzled.

"You have to command me to." He replied.

"Oh right." I say as I facepalm. "baymax, wings! Good. Now thrusters. Okay not bad... Fly!" I say and he took off.

We flew high about the clouds and we did loop the loops. "I hope Hiro doesn't find out what we are doing." I say suddenly.

"Does Hiro think we are doing something else?" Asked baymax.

"Um yeah... He thinks we are in the park." I admit. Who knew that admitting that you lied to a robot was so hard.

"I advise to you that that isn't a good idea. We may need him to help us." Baymax noted.

"Yeah but we have the others for now. Okay baymax, lower down!" I command as I notice the inn.

We landed and a few people crowded around us asking for autographs. We told them maybe a bit latter and they all left. Who knew that the gang were so famous? We walked through the front door not taking off our helmets. Hiro told me that I needed to keep my identity a secret. The office woman looked up and dropped her pen.

"Um hi! How may I help two fellow superheroes?" She asked.

"We are fine thanks we just need a quick favour." I reply.

"Of course!" She said.

"We are here to find a person that we think may be staying here." Baymax said.

"Oh! Who may that be?" She asked.

"Tadashi hamada." We both said simultaneously. The lady went through a list of the people at the inn.

"I am sorry but there is no Tadashi hamada that has been here." She says.

"Hm my that's strange, do a whole building scan bay- I mean robot." Nearly forgot about identy!!! Baymax lifted his head and scanned the building.

"The person we are looking for is on the third floor." He noted.

"I see." She said nodding her head.

"May we go up and speak to them?" I ask. The lady sighed and shook her head.

"I am sorry but since you don't have a reservation for a room it is going to have to be a no. For security measures, only people who have paid are given access to the hotel floors." She admitted.

"Oh okay that's fine." I say. "Thank you." And we started to walk off. I stopped and baymax turned to me. "Where is everyone? This is the main lobby. Shouldn't it be busy?" I turn back to the counter lady.

"Oh no this lobby is for people who have medical assistance. I have to keep record you know." She said with a smile.

"Do you think we could like, take off from the window? Just so we don't get bombarded with people surrounding us." I ask as I point to a big open window.