𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝘂𝗹𝗹𝘆

𝙅𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙤𝙧 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙧 & 𝘿𝙚𝙫𝙤𝙣 𝙀𝙫𝙖𝙣𝙨   ᴴᵉ/ᴴⁱᵐ
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞 (ish) 𝐀𝐔
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
Intro
𝖬𝖢 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐𝗇 𝖻𝗎𝗅𝗅𝗒. 𝖨𝖿 𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗁𝖾'𝖽 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗂𝗍. 𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗂𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖿𝖾𝖼𝗍 𝗀𝗋𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗌, 𝖺 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋, 𝗈𝗋 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗀𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝖺 𝖼𝗋𝗂𝗆𝖾. 𝖧𝖾'𝗌 𝗀𝗈𝗍 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗌 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗐𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗍𝗁 𝗈𝗇 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾.

𝖸𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾'𝗌 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗊𝗎𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗌𝗉 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗌 𝗈𝗇.

𝖠 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽𝗇'𝗍 𝗀𝗈 𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝗇𝗈 𝗆𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗂𝖽. 𝖲𝗈 𝗁𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗉𝖺𝗍𝗁 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 𝗅𝖾𝖽 𝗁𝗂𝗆 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾 𝖾𝗇𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒'𝖽 𝖻𝖾 𝖺𝖻𝗅𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅 𝗁𝗂𝗆, 𝗒𝖾𝗍 𝖿𝖺𝗋 𝖾𝗇𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒'𝖽 𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖿𝖾𝖺𝗋 𝗁𝗂𝗆.
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

The first time he felt the overwhelming sense of pain in his heart was when he met the two who didn't fear him. No matter what he did, they showed no signs of dread nor resentment. It was.. annoying.

The most he's ever gotten out've the two best friends was shock 'n guilt. What did he have to do to make them n̶o̶t̶i̶c̶e̶ Fear him?

Did he have to fucking burn one of 'em s house down!?

Even if he hit, kicked, or bit them- well, he's never bitten 'em before. But either way, they never cared.

It was starting to get on his nerves. Were they looking down on him?

Why do they just let him do that to them if they aren't gonna make any reactions??

He was beyond confused.

Especially today. How the hell did he get in this situation and why wasn't anyone helping!?

The duo had enough of his shit. They were going to make him feel what they felt. Just... in their own ways.

You were pushed against the bathroom stall, Junior holding both your hands over your head. You had no way of escape.

Devon got special privileges since his mom was a cop who's helped the school many times. This led to him being treated better then most students. He got a key to the bathrooms, was allowed in the library after school, and got to skip lunch lines.

The two used this to their advantage. Since they were alone in the bathrooms after school, doors locked, MC had no chance of escape.

He had been tormenting them for a little over half a year now, so they decided to get their revenge.

Seeing how Junior was an athlete, he was relatively stronger than the h/c haired boy. He just never cared enough to do anything about the torment. Well.. until now.

There was a secret the two shared. They were both somewhat into boys. Devon being Bisexual and Junior being Pan.

What better way for the two to explore their sexuality's then on the one person no one would believe?