𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨 𝙄 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩..

𝕁𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕣
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
ℍ𝕖/ℍ𝕚𝕞
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄

"Okay now.. just like we practiced, alright?" Jake spoke, his hand squeezing your shoulder for reassurance.

Nodding, you whispered quietly "hi.. I'm MC, I suffer from sh-short term memory loss."

He smiled, nodding slowly. "Yeah! That's awesome. You just have to say that to everyone you else, okay?"

"I'll pretend to be the other kids. Can you tell me what you say one more time?"

"Ouhh a butterfly!" Your hand sprang out, pointing towards the F/C winged insect.

"... yeah. A pretty butterfly." He sighed. His hand gripping at his shirt tightly. "Hey MC.."

Laughing loudly, you started pointing to the rings on his fingers. Intertwining your hand with his.

He brought the hand you weren't holding up to your face, cupping your cheek as his eyes filled with tears.

"Jake... did I forget again..?"

"No no, it's okay! Don't worry N/N."

"What if I forget you?" You asked suddenly, tears escaping your own eyes as you saw him frown. "*gasp* what if you forget me?"

"Oh MC no.. I will never forget you. And I know you'll never forget me.." he brought you closer, engulfing you in his warm embrace.

Why?

Why did it have to be like this?

Chucky ruined everything. You'll have to live your entire life without knowing anything that was happening from a few minutes before.

He had traumatized you to the point of amnestic syndrome.

How was he- no. How were you going to... How were we going to live like this?

It was... painful. For all of them. It hurt to see you like this.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
Peace 👋

[ᴮᵃˢᵉᵈ ⁿ  ᴰᵒʳʸ 😅😂]