𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞

𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲ᴴᵘᵐᵃⁿ ᵒʳ ᴰᵒˡˡ
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
ᴴᵉ/ᴴⁱᵐ
 ̄ ̄ ̄

Insane cackles rang throught the old building, your loud footspets echoed in the dusty halls of the unkown hallway. You were running out of breath, your lungs screamed at you to please stop, take a break and breathe but your body knew better - if you became weak now it was going to be all over for you. He was going to catch you, he was going to kill you! You could see his shadow creeping up closer and closer, he was catching up, you knew he was. His loud, non stop laughter made you sick to your stomach, you could taste the putrid vomit at the back of your tounge but you did not falter in your step, not even for a second. Analyzing your surroundings you came to the conclusion that you had no idea where you were and your chances of escaping were slim, at the very best. Giving up was not an option though, you refused to fall into the hands of some deranged lunatic.

...you were really cute when you were so lost in your thoughts, pity he never told you that.

Chucky liked to act tough, to be the big bad wolf that hunted his prey and killed it in cold blood, savoring the hunt as long as he could. Due to his flashy nature people would often assume that he was not the sharpest tool in the box but that would always be the downfall to most of his victims. Chucky was indeed clever, he just preferred to let his actions do all of the talking for him.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
Peace 👋